2nd Trimester

Question/Concern

Can I paint the nursery myself while pregnant? I am 14 weeks and I just need to do one wall. 

Re: Question/Concern

• I'm TTGP, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I'd assume that so long as you are in a well-ventilated area and aren't, like, licking it then you'll be fine. If you start feeling dizzy or ill then take a break and get some air (and if it continues then obviously consider not finishing and getting medical advice).
  • I painted my daughter's entire nursery at 6 months, she is absolutwly fine...i heard  latex paint was best, so that's what I used. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! I really appreciate the advice ladies!! 
  • Wow, sorry about the major misspelling in my post.  Lol
  • Can I paint the nursery myself while pregnant? I am 14 weeks and I just need to do one wall. 
    Yes as long as the room is well ventillated and you leave and get some air if you start to feel light headed or dizzy.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Like others have said, make sure the room is well ventilated and you should be fine. You can also chose a low VOC paint that will not release as much fumes that could make you light headed. Just don't huff the paint and/or eat it and you should be fine!

I painted all of DS's nursery with no issues other than an open window to keep the air moving.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker