November 2016 Moms
Options

Swimming, sunshine & summer!

13»

Re: Swimming, sunshine & summer!

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    kristah2 said:
    I think I would explode before I pooped in the ocean. But I'm also bowel shy. I can't go in anyone else's house or public. I had to go a weekend camping trip for my degree and it was a long hike into the woods and camp with what's on your back. Needless to say I didn't feel too good when I came home. I also only drank a litre of water the whole time because it's all I brought in with me and I refused to drink pond water (even after it was boiled). I'm clearly a priss. 

STUCK:
    I'm a pretty low maintenance person but I would be the same on a trip like that. Oh and I'd complain at even having to go camping in the first place
  • Options
    ^^ if it was written about me. 
    I wont survive in the wilderness, nothing to drink, nothing to eat and no way I pooped!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks all. She couldn't go in the ocean so DH walked her to the bathroom twice and I had her go in the potty seat I brought once. 

And when hen you see guards just floating out there with the torpe... guess what they're doing??
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16