June 2017 Moms

Monday Roll Call: Inside Babies: 6/26

Home stretch ladies. Who's still pregnant? How are you feeling? Any plans for baby's arrival?

Re: Monday Roll Call: Inside Babies: 6/26

• Still pregnant over here. I lost part of my plug yesterday and was crampy and achy so I was hopeful that last night would be the night. Contractions are more uncomfortable than usual, but still nothing. 

I'm feeling impatient and want this girl to hurry up! 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • KB00KB00 member
    Still pregnant! No matter what I try to do get get this little guy out, he is staying put. I'm having tons of Braxton hicks but absolutely nothing real yet. So I guess he is waiting for his scheduled "due date." My RCS is scheduled for this Friday morning so I just have to make it through these last four days! 

I was so hoping he would come on his own just a bit early (like last week) but it does work out well if he stays put because my family has already taken days off according to my scheduled c section to help with my three year old. 

Ive been feeling ok-just exhausted if I do much of anything but that's to be expected. I am super emotional when it comes to my three year old. Every day that passes I realize it's one day closer to his whole
    little world changing and him having to share everyone's attention. He is SO excited and proud to be a big brother soon so this is totally just my crazy feelings about this lol but it's helping me make sure these last few days are extra special for him. 
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsCaliRNMrsCaliRN member
    edited June 2017
    Still pregnant over here and so over it. Due date is tomorrow, but I had DS at 38w4d so this I'm feeling way overdue. Just had an OB appointment this morning and scheduled an induction date for next Wednesday at 41w1d. I'm planning to do anything I possibly can to induce this Thursday or Friday, including  (gasp) castor oil. I've tried all the sex, nipple stimulation, birthing ball, pineapple, spicy food, lots of walking and activity,  and even eating preggo pizza from a local pizza joint that is "proven" to induce labor, but NOTHING.

Only symptoms have been looser stools, but no mucus plug or regular contractions. I am just over all of this! Baby girl, come on out!

Edited to finish post

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• MrsCaliRN said:
    Still pregnant over here and so over it. Due date is tomorrow, but I had DS at 38w4d so this I'm feeling way overdue. Just had an OB appointment this morning and scheduled an induction date for next Wednesday at 41w1d. I'm planning to do anything I possibly can to induce this Thursday or Friday, including  (gasp) castor oil. I've tried all the sex, nipple stimulation, birthing ball, pineapple, spicy food, lots of walking and activity,  and even eating preggo pizza from a local pizza joint that is "proven" to induce labor, but NOTHING.

Only symptoms have been looser stools, but no mucus plug or regular contractions. I am just over all of this! Baby girl, come on out!

Edited to finish post

My due date is tomorrow as well. I went to 41 weeks with DD1, but I feel way more overdue this time as well. I've tried almost everything you listed, but nothing has worked. I've also thought about castor oil, out of desperation. I even lost part of my plug yesterday; I got all excited but it didn't make a difference.
    Married 8/29/09
  • @CapricaAndrea @graceriesz @kdanjou @ebreece-2 @mrsla0512

you're only excused if you're in labor  ;)
  • @CapricaAndrea @graceriesz @kdanjou @ebreece-2 @mrsla0512

you're only excused if you're in labor  ;)
    Not yet! Had a stretch and sweep today which has apparently caused my first actual painful contractions, though they're still short and far apart. They were enough to keep me from napping  though :angry:

I'm at 40+2 now, induction date is set for 41+6, with 3 extra ultrasounds in between to make sure my placenta is still functioning well enough to keep going that long, but I'm already dilated to 3cm and my midwife says my cervix is very favourable so she doesn't think it will go all the way to inducing. 
  • Hang in there ladies!!! You've got this! (I just realized today was my EDD!)
  • Today is my EDD. No signs of labor. I've been awake since 4:45, and can't seem to go back to sleep. I guess the pizza last night was a bad idea. 
    Married 8/29/09
  • bergberg member
    Still here.  41 weeks tomorrow.  Cervical check yesterday showed nothing, still long, partial soft, fingertip, etc.  I've also tried all the pineapple, walks, spicy foods, etc.  This kid DGAF.  Induction is scheduled for 7/5 (42 weeks) as long as everything else is fine.  I'm super happy it's healthy and I'd rather go late than early, but seriously child?  This is getting a tad ridiculous.  Glad to see I'm not alone with my potential June July baby....
  • KB00KB00 member
    I'm three days out from my RCS so I'm just trying to fill my time with major nesting. I've been cleaning and doing laundry more this past week than I have my whole pregnancy! Trying to make sure my house is nice and clean so we don't come home to chores! My family has been amazing and plans to come over while we are in the hospital to one last cleaning of the house and pack our fridge for us. I'm very very lucky that they plan to do that for us. 

My biggest project this week is meal prepping. Anyone else making prepped mess or freezer meals before the baby gets here? I made three meals today and plan to make two more meals tomorrow. That way when we come home we can just throw a container in the oven and eat! And then throw the tin container away. 

Anyone else prepping anything to help with craziness of coming home? 
  • Still here at 40+3 lots of belly tightening and possible contractions going on. Trying to figure it all out. Ready to have this baby.  :/
  • Still pregnant here. 5 days past due! Ugh, just ready to be the only one in my body.  ;)
  • Hey shout out to all the pregnant Mommies in our group! Stay strong ladies and I can't wait to see the photos of all your beautiful babies!