Options

Saturday Ticker Change 6/24

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What would be your perfect date night? Or what was it if it happened?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/24

• Options
    32 weeks
    2. How big is baby?
    As big as a squash....or armadillo haha
    Routine appt on Thursday
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    Nothing new
    Rave: I passed my boards and am done with school forever!
    Rant: Nothing that I can think of right now...
    Going to a winery and just enjoying each other's company
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 31 weeks 

2. How big is baby? romaine lettuce 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? nope. . not until 32.5

4.  Any new symptoms? hips are getting sore! 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I finally had a talk with my boss about my contract for next year (my year starts mid July) and we discussed me coming back part time after returning from maternity leave. I will be taking a big pay cut and may end up losing my health insurance and will have to go on DHs. But this is our first and I am really excited about having 2 days a week at home with my little one for his/her first year! 

6. GTKY: What would be your perfect date night? Or what was it if it happened? At this point I just want to go to all of the breweries. My brother and his wife are coming to visit soon and I will be the DD again. I just want to try all of those delicious beers too! 

@WineAndDogs Congrats on passing your boards! What a huge relief!! 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 33 weeks 

2. How big is baby? a head of celery, or a ferret.

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? nope. . next appointment is Monday, July 3rd for my 34 week checkup

4.  Any new symptoms?  Woke up this morning with a lot of discharge.... I have a feeling I've dilated a little bit, so something I'll be keeping an eye on.  Trying to take it easy in the meantime.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  Between my anxiety and pre-term contractions, I'm trying as hard as I can to take it easy for the next few weeks.  I'm having such a hard time with that, especially since it's summer.  I want to take my son to Sesame Place, the Beach, the Aquarium, Fairs, etc....but OB and I agree that with the heat and amount of walking, it's best if I stay home.  I know that DS is only two and won't remember, but I feel so bad that I'm missing out on a summer of fun with him before the baby comes.  But at the same point, I want to keep this LO cooking for at least another 4 weeks, so that's most important right now.

6. GTKY: What would be your perfect date night? Or what was it if it happened?  A perfect date night would be a dinner cruise around NYC, open bar, and then spending a weekend in NYC.  It will never happen bc DH gets seasick, but a girl can dream!  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Blackandyellow Thank you! And YES to all the breweries! Ice cold beer would be oh so refreshing right about now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 31 weeks

2. How big is baby?  Coconut 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? None this week

4.  Any new symptoms? Not leaking but did notice my colostrum is in! Yay! Hopefully my milk will come in super fast like it did with my last. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  DH and I had a lovely week to ourselves up in the Smokies this past week. It was nice to just enjoy each other's company alone... even if we did do a ton of walking and my feet are still a little swollen!

6. GTKY: What would be your perfect date night? Or what was it if it happened?  Enjoying a nice winery and tastings with my husband. He's not a wine drinker but discovered that LeBron James post a lot about his wine collection on IG and now DH wants to start drinking wine
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    32 (+1)

2. How big is baby?
    Squash

no, it was last Friday. 

4.  Any new symptoms?
    complete exhaustion and whole body soreness. 

I wish I could find a comfortable way to lay on my stomach to stretch my hips out. After a long day on my feet that was all that would help pre-pregnancy and now it's impossible to do. I also wish I had energy/motivation to do anything!

DH and I paid extra on our honeymoon for a private catered date night. It was on the beach under a canopy at sunset with a 5 course meal. Just being able to enjoy the last night of our honeymoon in private like that was perfect, plus you couldn't beat the view and we weren't rushed to leave or anything so that was awesome!