July 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 6.22.17

2»

Re: UO Thursday 6.22.17

• Options
    @virginiaunicorn11 SO MUCH YES. That argument makes me see red. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    +1 on leftovers. I refuse to eat them after 3 days. I think someone told me the safe time frame is 5 days but it grosses me out. And I will only reheat things once.  My in-laws are the same, never thrown anything out.  I can't tell you how many times I've found moldy items in their fridge.  So gross. I am super careful about what my kids eat there, if anything.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ginger1228 So agree on the meeting up hassle! I had posted a mini snoogle for like $10 on my fb yard sale, and this girl wanted me to drive to her husband's job at the hospital between 2-11pm to give it to him! Umm, no thanks, not even if I wasn't 37 weeks pregnant and swollen like a drowned pig at the time!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    @GlitterFish- yeah, heck no. If I was at the hospital for an appointment, sure. But I wouldn't go out of my way either. Someone else can buy it. 
  • Options
    @notachanski oh in laws... I don't know how long we will dodge eating at their house. 
  • Options
    @ginger1228 I don't even think I would carry it around farther than the car for that amount of money! And the next time I'm at that hospital, I better be in labor! lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    I'm +1 on limiting screen time. DD has a pink InnoTab that we got her for her 2nd birthday. However, it RARELY gets used, even now at age 6. I do not have it lying around for her to play with it as she pleases. The only time she asks for it is on weekend mornings when she wants to chill before we get out of bed. We've also used it for long car rides and the airplane trip when we went to Alberta last summer for vacation. Other than that, it does not get used in restaurants or any other public places. She is not allowed to use our phones or our iPads. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Options
    Whenever we sell something on Craigslist we are so shady about it. We usually arrange to meet at the nearby grocery store, and im usually hiding in the car or somewhere else out of sight just watching out for my husband. It's much more fun that way, if not safer! 
  • Options
    So I feel like everyone I know thinks I'm weird for my kitchen sponge disgust. Feels good to know I'm not alone! I can smell them from across the house if they've been out too long. I should try rags, but MIL does that and hers also smell bad. I can't bring myself to touch them. 
  • Options
    @rjoys8 I always use those handheld sponge cleaners. I hate touching them! Also, no one has time to wear gloves and then take them off so often!