artlea2013artlea2013 member
edited June 2017 in June 2016 Moms
Happy First Day of Summer!

Image result for baby summer gif
Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
Married: 11/2013
M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018

Re: HDBD 6/21

• Two high chair pics this week. One year labs were taken yesterday, and the first picture is of my brave guy after we got back home. He only screamed a lot, but mostly because we held him down. Nutella face after weekend breakfast in the second pic. Miles has started walking confidently and spends most of the day now zooming around the room chasing the cats or carrying his toys and books to us to play
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • She's such a little ham.

• I hope she snuggles me forever! Can't believe she will be one on Friday.

Bottom pic is from the fair last night :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • @laurenm2123 I'm so jealous, my baby has not slept on me in months, I really miss it. Madelyn got super wired on her birthday cupcake and ended up passing out on my dad and I was so sad that I couldn't go sit in the nursery and rock her since we were hosting the party.
  • Ethan turned 1 last week. He got 6 shots yesterday at his 1 year appointment. Poor guy!  He's walking all over the place though!  He got lots of fun toys for his birthday. 

• A day late, but here are pictures from our week in CA with family. We did an early birthday party and saw just about all our family and friends in the LA area. Jackie will be 1 on Monday, she did great on the cross country flights and went with the flow when it came to napping all sorts of different places and times. She tried to pet every dog we saw (that may be a problem eventually) and is such a happy baby even after a day of flying and being put in a car seat at midnight to go home
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

• Day late. Wednesday was Lily's birthday and she started it at the dr getting 4 shots and her blood work. She was such a good girl the dr gave her a new book. Then we had her favorite baby friend mason over for a swim.