June 2017 Moms

Sunday ticker change 6/18

Happy father's day edition!

For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25.

Happy due date to some of you!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite childhood memory of your dad? (Stepdads and father figures welcome too.)
BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sunday ticker change 6/18

• sejicasejica member
    How far along are you? 41 weeks. I swear, if I'm still pregnant next week...

How big is baby? Watermelon (still?)

Appointment updates? Next week I get to go twice (Mon and Thurs, both with US) if I don't go into labor, and we'll start induction 6/25. Unfortunately, since I'm overdue, my ob is on vacation this week, so I'm probably delivering with a stranger.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Well, I am no longer interested in keeping her in here as long as possible. I'm still anxious about having an outside baby, but we've crossed into the territory where staying pregnant is more anxiety inducing, due to increased risks or poor outcomes. I may bail on the plan and have them induce before 6/25. I'm trying to hold off til Monday, and see how that ultrasound goes.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm excited to hear how everyone else from this ticker change is doing/hear about any outside babies!

GTKY: What is your favorite childhood memory of your dad? (Stepdads and father figures welcome too.) He always took my brother and I out to breakfast on Saturday, just the 3 of us, so mom could sleep in. I'm sure we were brats, but it's sweet looking back.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    39 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Pumpkin
    Appointment updates?
    Last week I went in on Monday after over 24 hours of contractions. Only 1cm. Friday I had a regular appt. didn't get checked again. Next appt is Wednesday. I think I'm going to get checked. 
    Contractions all the time. So annoying. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm so ready to meet this baby!!
    GTKY: What is your favorite childhood memory of your dad? (Stepdads and father figures welcome too.)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • mtvkv5mtvkv5 member
    How far along are you? 
    40 weeks - Due date!
    How big is baby? 
    Watermelon
    Appointment updates?
    Tomorrow afternoon if I haven't started labor yet 
    Baby might have dropped a tiny bit, still sitting really high though 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Just so ready to not be pregnant anymore.
    Fishing, campfires, etc at my grandparents lake house. My dad would spend so much time outside in the summers with me there!
  • How far along are you? 
    40 weeks. 
    How big is baby? 
    Watermelon
    Appointment updates?
    Made my induction schedule for the 28th. That seems really far off. Everything is progressing, just not contractions.
    I've been loosing spotty mucus since Thursday. My sciatic pain has shifted from only my left leg to include my right leg now too. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Hoping for some contractions soon.
    My dad was strict and gets angry quickly, but is also very soft when necessary. One year, I broke a snow globe I just got as a gift for Christmas and was devastated and thought he'd be furious. He came up to my room and sat with me while I calmed down and told me it didn't matter.  He felt the need to replace it, but I was just ok with getting some gentle time with my dad.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Had my membranes stripped today. 4cm dialated. Dr says to not mosey around if I think I'm having regular contractions because they'd admit me now if I they saw me with any sign of labor.  Hopefully I won't have to update on an inside baby on another Sunday!
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

• Congrats to @sejica on your delivery! 
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16