January 2018 Moms
Options

Your Conception in 5 Words!

Ok ladies! Let's hear it! Mine:

Tried once at the Westin. 

We planned for almost a year to start trying in April. DH was out of town during my poorly tracked ovulation time so flew in town for 14 hours just to make love. We booked a fancy hotel room overlooking the ocean and had sex once that night and then in the morning. I was totally convinced nothing had happened, but was happy we kicked things off with some romance. DH was sure we 'nailed it'...and clearly he was right! smile

(PS: I restarted this thread because it doesn't look like the last one can be deleted and people are STILL posting on it. So, if you posted on the last one you can just copy/paste.)

Re: Your Conception in 5 Words!

• Options
    KatieElKatieEl member
    edited June 2017
    @caeilievalor thank you for reposting!!! Hopefully Delete can now die.

OPK+? "It's go time, babe!"
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lilpodlilpod member
    Growing my husbands grandma 

we can pin point the night of conception to the evening we made love on the floor infront of the record player listening to Otis Redding, post bliss we recieved a call and found out my husbands grandmother had just passed away. We didn't put two and two together until a few weeks after we found out. But if the dates are right we conceived on the night his grandmother died. Kinda Spooky .....????
  • Options
    Work paid for a hotel.....   

I mean if work sent us to training together to save money by only getting one room, is this workmans comp? LOL
  • Options
    Quickie before friend's birthday party!

And in the hotel where we spent our wedding night. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Don't trust condoms from Costco.  :#:D
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    TInman87TInman87 member
    edited June 2017
    "Is it okay? Ummm....yea!"

We werent trying, are only method of protection was the pull out method. He was keeping tabs of my ovulation because we wanted to wait a few more months before we started trying. I may have been off on my dates a bit :)