August 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 6/17

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? (Stealing from Friday's, because it's a good one!)

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/17

• 1. How far along are you? 30 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Summer melon 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not until 32 weeks 

4.  Any new symptoms? Pelvic/bladder pressure 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Baby is head down which is great but omg I can't walk or drive on bumpy roads without feeling like I'm going to pee myself. 

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever you have ever been on?? Hmmm, a guy took me on a date to Wendy's once. I thought we would be going somewhere nicer. That didn't last very long!! 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• 1. How far along are you? 30 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Butternut squash

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Monday we have our 30 week ultrasound and checkup! 

4.  Any new symptoms? He's started to really kick at my ribs and while most of the time it's just semi-uncomfortable, there's been a few times where it was super painful. Also starting to get more tired at the end of the day. BH contractions have also started to increase in the evenings, usually after dinner. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Had a prenatal massage this morning g which was ah-mazing. If I could afford to get one per week for the rest of my pregnancy I totes would. 

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever you have ever been on?? This one guy took me to laser tag. We were playing against a group of 16 year old girls who were having a birthday party there. He took it sooo seriously, and was upset when he didn't come in first place for one of the rounds. I mean, really upset. Then he took me to dinner but the dinner was actually a college graduation celebration dinner for one of his friends who was there with his entire family. They were from Italy and no one spoke English. My date proceeded to chat with his friend the whole time and clearly I had no one to talk to. Lol. Needless to say I declined when he asked me out again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mrsjqg1024 one of my friends was telling me that a friend of hers had her ribs dislocated by baby kicks. Hopefully yours don't get that bad!
  • 1. How far along are you?
    31 weeks!

2. How big is baby?
    a bunch of asparagus 

32 week checkup on Friday.

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Swollen ankles. And they just appeared yesterday. 

Rant: pregnancy brain has been bad this week. I forget the simplest things lately. Like at a store, I went to give DHs phone number for his loyalty card and gave the clerk my brothers. DH was so confused and asked where I made that number up from. 

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? 
    When DH and I got together, I was at a point where I swore if a guy asked me to go to the movies with him, I wouldn't (I was still in high school). Everytime I'd go to a movie with a guy, they'd send a text the next day saying they didn't see things going anywhere or they found someone else they were interested in. After a couple months of random date activities, I finally agreed to go to the movies...found out DH falls asleep about 30 minutes into movies at theatres so now it has to be a good movie for us to go to any showing past 8 lol
  • 2. How big is baby?
    Asparagus, or a foam finger haha
    Not until next week, this weeks appointment went great. Head was down at the time, hopefully he/she stays there!
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    Lots and lots of movement all throughout the day...and night. Also, hiccups!
    Rant: Apparently my pubic bone is separating. It truly takes my breath away and stops me in my tracks. 
    Rave: I came back from a girls trip and kept up with everyone, though I'm still exhausted.
    6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? (Stealing from Friday's, because it's a good one!)
    Honestly I don't know. I've only been in 2 long term relationships, one when I was in HS so I don't remember any particular bad dates and the other is with DH. I'll consider myself lucky!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 30 weeks!

2. How big is baby? Cucumber 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not until July 3

4.  Any new symptoms? None

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  Still trying to get over this cold that turned into a sinus infection this week. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just swollen and my sinuses are going to stay like this another 10 weeks
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @mrsashworth522 Yea unfortunately my ribs are already out of place due to my protruding belly. I've been seeing a chiropractor but still not relief. And it's even worse when he decides to kick them. I really hope that after I get birth all of the back issues go back to normal! 
  • 1. How far along are you? 31w2d

2. How big is baby? A bunch of asparagus

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? No

4.  Any new symptoms? A lot of first trimester stomach/food issues are coming back - Evening nausea and a coffee aversion, for example. I feel like I need a caffeine iv, but I'm sure it doesn't even touch this kind of pregnant fatigue anyway. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? This guy grows in spurts, which I've never really experienced. I'll have a few weeks to get used to the size and then he'll explode on me overnight. Scared/curious to see if the scale had a big jump too.

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? (Stealing from Friday's, because it's a good one!) I honestly can't think of anything awful that happened on a first date. I was hooking up with a guy in college and got my period in his bed and pretty much wanted to die. For some reason it still mortifies me!

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17