Options

Friday Ticker Change

For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? 
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options

1. How far along are you? 32 weeks today. I was born at 32 weeks, so crazy 

2. How big is baby? Squash per the bump, haven't checked Ovia yet

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Next Tuesday 

4.  Any new symptoms? Minor foot swelling yesterday, just super tired and it doesn't seem to matter how much I sleep, the circles under my eyes are awful

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I really wish DS would stop crawling all over my belly. 

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? Probably in college. Dude rented a Cadillac, took me to Atlanta to a fancy restaurant, a comedy show, and out for drinks. Way overkill, all he did was brag about how much money he had and how his family "dressed" for dinner.  We never went out again and it was super awkward because we had a class together.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?
    31 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    Big. I don't keep track anymore

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?
    This coming Monday.

4.  Any new symptoms?

It's Friday so that's a rave in itself.

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on???
    Only ever dated DH. Never went on a date with anyone else so I can't say I ever had a bad experience. No fun stories for me.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 32 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Squash 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? In about 3 hrs I have my last of the monthly appt, starting every 2 weeks after that. 

4.  Any new symptoms? Nothing new, just all the old ones getting stronger- back aches, heartburn, RLP, etc. 

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? +1 for only really dating DH and not having any stories to tell. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 33 weeks!!

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? had one weds-just the measurement/HB and all is good

4.  Any new symptoms? continuing potato feet....seriously I should be made of lemon water by now.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? The heat+my feet= a rough week

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? DH has been my only serious relationship but I had a few dates other than him. One guy, on our second date had me get on the phone with his mother and she told me about how excited she was he found me, and couldn't wait to meet me when she came to visit in a few months and on and on...It was the 2ND date!! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    tova24tova24 member
    @smallbutmighty77 that date sounds aweful! I dated this guy for 3.5 years. The first time I met his mom (after 9 months of dating) I ended up meeting his whole family. It was like a scene out of My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but with a big Jewish family. Even though we didn't workout, we are still friends and his grandma still calls me!
  • Options
    OTmom3OTmom3 member
    1. How far along are you? 30 weeks

2. How big is baby? zucchini

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? I just had an elective 3D ultrasound yesterday which was awesome. baby wasn't the most cooperative as she wanted to nap and put her arm over her face most of the time. Otherwise, I had an appt this past Wed for 30 weeks. Short and sweet. Next week I have my shot as usual on Mondays.

4.  Any new symptoms? I can finally watch my stomach move when the baby moves. Otherwise a lot of RLP and some higher up pains on my belly.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Nope

6. GTKY: What is the worst date you have ever been on??? Honestly nothing comes to mind!
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17