October 2017 Moms
Options

Winning/WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: Winning/WTF Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @keiraanne ugh it is the worst. The most random movements bother it and then I can't figure out a comfortable way to walk or sit. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    PizzaMonster3 What have you done to try to help alleviate the discomfort? I've used a heated up Magic Bag but that's about it.
  • Options
    @PizzaMonster3 have you seen those square pillows that look like a little wedge is missing in the back (in the tailbone area)?  I have one of those and sit on it when my tailbone is killing me and it helps quite a bit because it shifts the pressure elsewhere!   I wish I could remember what it's called!  

• Options
    @curlyq423 As a trademark lawyer your WTF story warms my heart.  Consumers actually confusing two businesses because they share the same name is GREAT news in my world!
  • Options
    curlyq423curlyq423 member
    edited June 2017
    @migdala I'm not sure what that means for you and your job, but I'm glad it could warm your heart!

What does a trademark lawyer do? Sounds intriguing!
  • Options
    @curlyq423 Basically if one of those businesses got pissed that people were mistaking it for the other one, I'm the type of lawyer they call to hash out who gets to use the name and who has to change to a different one, based on lots of different legal factors.  Anytime anyone has an issue about a business name or a product name or whatever, trademark lawyers get involved.  It's not that exciting but I like it :) 
  • Options
    @migdala that sounds exciting to me!
  • Options
    @TallMomma29 @keiraanne I haven't found anything to help it. Usually I'll reset over night or eventually it becomes bearable. That cushion sounds like a good investment tho. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker