October 2017 Moms

Adulting

2»

Re: Adulting

• All great ones.  Work trips and staying in a hotel alone!  Being excited about doing maintenance jobs on your home - that you own.  Being responsible for all bills, even the not so fun ones. 
  • @PizzaMonster3 I had this problem with DH too so now he's in charge of setting the table and getting water glasses for us -- I start nagging him about it when I'm like 20 min away from being done cooking and by the time he actually does it dinner is usually ready and he's already in the kitchen so it's easier to get him to sit down right away.  And he thinks I ask him because cooking takes so much focus and I need the help.  Ha
  • Loading the player...
  • @sjohns908 oooh I'll check that out! I currently use AnyList which I like because DH can add to it too. But it doesn't do the price thing!

and I'm with you girls on the meal planning and how frustrating it is when DH doesn't go along with it. Or he will complain when I tell him we can't go out for dinner because I HAVE to cook this chicken RIGHT NOW. He doesn't seem to grasp that I do this in a week in advance.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • bluejeanbabi05 Haha story of our lives! 
  • you all are making me feel so immature! i am 37 and can't wait to have a GNO again with drinks.  or a trip to vegas....

+1 to not being able to sleep in though.  "sleeping in" is 6:30 or 7am now :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • sjohns908 said:
    I get a massive high when I save money at the store. I was thrilled last night to get $25 in target GCs back, saved  $16.50 with coupons, saved with cartwheel and redcard and got 3 cases of diapers, two things of laundry detergent, a ton of cereal for super cheap and spent less than half what it was all worth
    Now the trick is taking the money you saved and transferring that to savings.  Now that is beyond adulting and commend anyone who can do that!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My laundry room cabinets came in today,  so excited I could bust ever cabinets.
  • Also, both DH and I went to bed at 9:30 last night so we're basically geriatrics now.
    9:30? That's a late night for me. I was still awake at 10pm the other night and DH was worried something was wrong. I think it had something to do with the slight bit of caffeine I had earlier that evening.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker