September 2017 Moms
Options

AMA 35+ check in 6/11/17

sorry I am a bit late with this update. I was out of town most of this weekend. 

1) how far along are you? EDD?

2) any appointments this week?

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes?

4) GTKY: what is your favorite movie?

Re: AMA 35+ check in 6/11/17

• Options
    @Hopefulmommy1980 Hope you had a good weekend and went somewhere fun!

1) how far along are you? EDD? 28+1 / Sept 2

2) any appointments this week? Friday I see my OB!

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes? I got a maternity support belt and am in LOVE with it! It's comfortable and I have worn it all day today (just got it yesterday). I feel such a difference, I'm so happy. It goes on the outside of my clothing, though, so when I go out in public I don't wear it. I'm mostly home though so it works for me!

4) GTKY: what is your favorite movie? I'm not sure of a favorite. There aren't many movies I can/want to watch more than once. The few I'll watch again include the titanic and the notebook. Sappy movies I guess.
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• Options
    1) how far along are you? EDD? 28w2d/September 1

2) any appointments this week? None this week.

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes? We made a lot of progress on baby prep this weekend and it makes me so happy! We finished painting the nursery, assembled the crib and dresser, washed clothes we've purchased, sorted hand me down clothes, put the newborn and 0-3 months clothes away in the nursery, and ordered some wall decals and a letter (first letter of the baby's name) to hang on the wall in the nursery.

4) GTKY: what is your favorite movie? Notting Hill

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @daisy62103 thanks it was fun. We did a girls weekend in St. Louis. Back in November we purchased tickets to do a wine run. I was the dd.  It was so fun and we went to the outlet mall today. Not ready to go to work tomorrow. 

sorry I am a bit late with this update. I was out of town most of this weekend. 

1) how far along are you? EDD? 24w6d sept 25

2) any appointments this week? Not till June 23. Then I do my glucose screening. :(

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes?  Just tired, but part of that is working too much. Heartburn is real and sucks majorly 

4) GTKY: what is your favorite movie? I love Bridget Jones Diary. It makes me smile. 
  • Options
    1) how far along are you? EDD? 26w4d

2) any appointments this week? Yes - regular appt and glucose test Fri

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes? Oddly my heartburn has gotten a little better. I bought Zantac this weekend but haven't had to open the box! I've had pretty bad insomnia lately (hence this 3:30 am post). 

4) GTKY: what is your favorite movie? The Soind of Music