September 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 6/5

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 6/5

• @msashley2010-2 did you have the breast tissue lump thing a while back?
  • @heatherlynn321 it sounds more like a lacteal cyst (non-cancerous). Good luck and hang in there! Waiting for appointments is so nerve racking!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, I'm trying to stay off Google as much as possible, so it helps to hear of other things it could be while I wait. 
  • My belly button has been hurting lately.  :s
    ME TOO. This is one of the weirdest symptoms I've had so far.
  • I'm a STM but o don't think I've ever felt BH contractions. Some of y'all have been feeling these, does it feel like a constant period cramp? I've had a cramp in my lower left side this morning for about 15 minutes and it's something I've never felt during pregnancy, and it gels like a period cramp. Think that could be it? Every new thing worries me! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @iheartichi it could be BH or just your stomach stretching and all that fun stuff. With my first I never felt anything like that then with our second I was like WTH is this?! Lol Now with this one if I walk for "too long" or have to go to the bathroom or have sex or really just move I swear I get them. Haha My doctor said you would think it gets easier with each pregnancy but it's actually the opposite. On the plus side labor and delivery is typically "easier"....Oh the things we put our bodies through and go through for these precious little beings.
  • I'm a FTM but I'm pretty sure what I've been experiencing is BH -- it doesn't feel like a period cramp at all to me. Instead, it's an uncomfortable tightening of the stomach (stretching?) and more difficulty breathing, prob as a result... most of the time I don't have to stop what I'm doing, but it's hard to get in a comfortable position and when it's especially strong I need to lie down and concentrate on my breathing... 
  • @tfrangul for sure! Our bodies do amazing things for us! I definitely feel lots of differences with this one. But this was the first time I've felt a long-lasting cramp. I'll ask my Dr this week, but I'm sure he'll say the same thing. I definitely don't miss cramps! One of my co-workers asked me for a tampon the other day and it brought back bad memories! Ha! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @heatherlynn321 please make sure to ask for an ultrasound just to be on the safe side.  It sounds like it could be a cyst or lymph node since it comes and goes.  I would not let them just brush it off when an ultrasound is perfectly safe during pregnancy.