October 2017 Moms
Options

Sourthern earthy names

Hi!! We r due in October with our little surprise. We have a daughter (skyla mae) and a son (reef jackson) so we figured to be thrilled to play a guessing game til he or she makes their appearance. Looking for a good strong name and need help! Woth names suggestions...so far i like 
Willow Grace and Castin Keith
Please feel free to leave more suggestions as I have a stubborn husband ha ha ha

Re: Sourthern earthy names

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Willow is a dog's name
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Awe your kiddos are so cute! There is a baby name thread that if you post on and introduce yourself, you will get much more feedback! I love Willow btw. That was on my list if this LO was a girl! 
  • Options
    @dogperson11... our office mascot's name is Willow. I call her Willow Pillow (and she's a doggie)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited June 2017
    VLillyV said:
    @dogperson11... our office mascot's name is Willow. I call her Willow Pillow (and she's a doggie)
     Baltimore's newest baby giraffe is named  Willow. It's also the name of one of my daughters dances. It's about the tree and lovers. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    I wanted to name a girl Willow hubby vetoed due to some 80s movie named Willow.
  • Options
    Dewd! Willow was my favorite Buffy character.

• Options
    I think of weeping willows so it's sort of a sad name to me. I also think of the Buffy character. 

More importantly, what's a Castin and how is it Earthy? Like cast in stone? I can see how stones are earthy but might as well just name the kid Stone, then.
  • Options

Now that I'm past the typos and gall, actually no, still not past it yet 

**April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker