October 2017 Moms

MOTN Commiserating

For those having trouble sleeping - I'm here for you. 

**April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: MOTN Commiserating

• @PizzaMonster3. This! Me almost every night. I never have been a good sleeper (getting 4-5 hours consecutive a night). But this heartburn and my overactive mind have been brutal. Sunday night I got 3 hours. And I teach. So yeah, Monday my students did not get my best TBH. 
  • Loading the player...
  • **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can't sleep now, but it's my own fault I had coffee today...
  • I remember having the worst pregsomnia all of third trimester so I got to catch a lot of the action with my board. Made things so much better.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just got home from the movies, but going to bed soon. I've been doing okay falling back asleep when I wake up, but last night I woke up in the MOTN to another freaking tick crawling on me. There's a good chance we are never going camping again. 
  • @TallMomma29 I'm glad you got checked out and it's nothing too serious!

This may be a dumb question, but do two babies need more water than one because there are two sacs of fluid? 
  • @TallMomma29 I'm glad things are (mostly) ok!! At least you have peace of mind now. Get some rest!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's me these days! Guess I don't have enough exercise therefore I wake up late at night and get exhausted in the morning
  • @TallMomma29 wow glad to hear everything is ok, but I bet you're exhausted from the ER visit. Get some rest and water seems to be the cure all for everything while pregnant! 
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @TallMomma29 glad to hear all is well with you and the babies! 
  • My bladder wakes me up, but my anxiety and overthinking keep me up. I miss being able to take my anxiety meds and I would sleep like a baby.
  • @ChocolateIsLife water and rest really are the cure to pretty much all pregnancy ailments! 

• @roo_baby I agree. I think chocolate is totally a cure as well :) 
  • Chocolate is definitely a cure too!!  :D

• anyone feel like everything wakes them up?  i am not usually a light sleeper, but DH rolling over is waking me up these days.  once i wake up, off to pee i go...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am in such a mood. Hoping to stay asleep instead of tossing and turning. If DH touches me tonight he might die in his sleep. I don't know what's wrong with me. Fx I fall asleep quickly for DH sake. 
    You killed me pizza mama!!!  Good luck/gnight!!! 
  • Happy no other mama has trouble sleeping tonight! ❤️ 
  • Just about 12:30 here. Awakened by needing to pee. As soon as I sat up, Holy mother of heartburn. This is crap. I had grilled chicken strips for dinner. Nothing about that should be heartburn worthy.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • DH lived to see another day. I was so grumpy I took a Tylenol pm and either it or the universe saw fit to let me sleep the whole night through. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was just about to go to sleep and then I read this in bed (in an article about the tallest women).  I'm sure I'll sleep suuuper easy now.  

• PizzaMonster3PizzaMonster3 member
    edited June 2017
    :open_mouth: 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The corners of the internet are sometimes dark. Don't worry, everyday there's 2 new articles on my FB timeline about Texas having a worse maternal death rate than most developed countries. Comforting. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @TallMomma29 That's scary! But honestly, that open parenthesis bothered me more. Where is your close parenthesis?? 

@PizzaMonster3 As a fellow Texan, I am purposely scrolling past every time I see that headline. Nope! 
  • Haha @jessirh there were a ton of typos in the article which brought me some comfort.  What do they know anyway?!?  :D

• @TallMomma29 Exactly! Typos are clearly an indicator that there's no reason to worry about your health :) 
  • @TallMomma29 was the heart attack tied to her height!? 
  • Hello MOTN. Something in bloom is wreaking havoc with my allergies so much so that the PG-safe allergy meds aren't cutting it. Well,  time to catch up on all the weekend posts.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • The birds outside my window started chirping at 4:30 this morning.  Scrolled FB and read some Ask Reddit threads.  I should get up and drink a glass of water as I think that is why I am still awake but ugh.  
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • @Smartin90 the article didn't say.  It just threw it in there at the end like "oh and PS she died of a heart attack while pregnant."  If I had to guess, I'd guess it was height related because being super tall is really taxing on the heart, and I imagine even more so while pregnant and getting older.   :#

But I try to assure myself that she was way taller than me, and I haven't had any heart issues before now so I'm probably fine!   :#

• @TallMomma29 pro athletes also are at high risk for heart attacks and other heart conditions because of the stress they put on their hearts throughout their careers.