January 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating 6/1

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 6/1

• Options
    Breakfast was a buttered bagel and piece of cake with coffee. Super healthy I know but this is the first morning in weeks I don't feel nauseous so IDGAF!
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• Options
    Breakfast for me was oatmeal, banana and coffee. I really only had one cup but I really need like 8 more. I see lots of twizzlers in my near future. Any kind, not picky. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Breakfast was a buttered bagel and piece of cake with coffee. Super healthy I know but this is the first morning in weeks I don't feel nauseous so IDGAF!
    If I had cake in ththe house, that would have totally been my breakfast too!
  • Options

@gusgus14 That sounds like it may have been my smoothie! Unfortunately I have not been able to tolerate it the last two weeks. :(

This morning I had strawberries and blueberries with granola for breakfast, and I've already eaten my PB&J that I brought for lunch. I'm not feeling well today. Not MS, but I slept like crap last night and I'm feeling it today.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @missblaze I hate when I eat my lunch early! I do that with my snacks all the time. Hopefully today flies by for ya! 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I've been making a smoothie the last coupe of weeks for breakfast. It's a recipe my friend's OB gave her when she was gaining a lot of weight with her pregnancy. I haven't been making it for that reason, of course. I've actually been on this kick even before I knew I was PG. Here's the recipe if anyone is interested. It's kinda unique but has really grown on me and now I love it.
    1 banana
    .5 c milk
    7ish ice cubes 
    Small handful of walnuts 
    1 heaping TBSP cocoa pwdr 
    1tsp vanilla
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • Options
    EagsEags member
    I can't believe how healthy you ladies are eating!

I can barely even tolerate carbs, there's no way I can do veggies/fruit/much protein.

Currently, I'm eating bagels, mac &a cheese, rice, baked potatoes, French fries, etc. That's literally my menu for the last week...
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    @missblaze - I think it was you! Sorry you haven't been able to tolerate it lately :( My husband left early this morning which meant no smoothie for me. I stopped for Chick fil A and almost couldn't eat it but managed to finish. I don't have lunch today and have no idea what I want. I'm starting to feel a little gaggy and have no snacks or anything with me.
  • Options
    @Eags I'm sure my mac n cheese and toast days are coming. I'm only 5 weeks. With my first pregnancy all I could eat the first trimester was pasta! 
  • Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    Today was the first day in a month that I actually felt well enough to cook breakfast. Made us bacon, egg, and cheese on everything bagels. With a side of bacon, of course!

• Options
    Breakfast, avocado toast. So yummy. Mostly I've been eating melon salsa by the spoonful/half-a-bowl-ful. Someone mentioned steak on here the other day and that's all I wanted Tuesday night. I've been craving pizza but keep grabbing the fruit and veggies. I told DH I want the Asian glazed salmon this weekend with zucchini, squash and maybe rice.

oh and seriously, give me all the avocados. 
  • Options
    @missblaze will you share the smoothie recipe again? I forgot to write it down and don't want to try to remember where you posted it before.  :D
  • Options

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited June 2017
    That smoothie recipe sounds so good! yesterday I had my weirdest pregnancy meal yet: Corn pudding liberally doused with barbecue sauce. So weird. But so tasty!
  • Options
    These smoothies all sound delicious! We usually make them a lot in the summers, I just need to get to the store for fruit. Until then, I have been having toaster strudels for breakfast and they are fantastic.
  • Options
    I also haven't been able to stomach my morning smoothies for last couple of weeks, @missblaze! So I've been eating cereal for the last two weeks. I LOVE cereal, but I never have it in the house because I go way overboard with it (like, 3x the suggested serving size)...but it's all I can eat in the mornings right now. My nausea has been pretty mild the last few days (except for yesterday), but the food aversions are still VERY present. I've been eating a lot of crackers and fruit. And PB and J's (which I typically HATE). I was actually able to eat some pork tenderloins with rosemary red potatoes last night...but couldn't manage the salad. I've been trying to maintain my healthy eating, but it has been HARD the last two weeks. I just want carbs all.the.time!
  • Options
    Doritos! I seriously cannot get enough of the Nacho Doritos... Along with Maple doughnuts! I normally hate sweets and have been craving all kinds of sweets. The nausea has gone away (knock on wood), but breakfast is still very tough for me.. Usually a bowl of Cheerios, Greek yogurt and some sort of fruit. 
  • Options
    Ate a whole Totino's party pizza for lunch today and seriously felt the best I have all week.  No ragretz!

• Options
    @averee12 yes to the Doritos! I ate two snack size bags yesterday and was dying for another today but the two from yesterday were the last two in the vending machine :( I meant to get some on my way home for tomorrow but totally forgot 
  • Options
    Spicy nacho doritos over here! They're so dang good.
  • Options
    @Eags that is exactly my diet. I tried something healthy yesterday for breakfast. Yogurt with blueberries and almost throw up on my way into work. Bring on the bagels.

@jjvanwagner25 I ate an entire package of red vines for breakfast on Monday. Oopps
  • Options
    I have been feeling like crap .... I hate all day sickness it's terrible .. 2 nights ago all I wanted was mashed potatoes and I made beef tips to go with it . I thought it was the best dinner in the world today I get home and the thought of beef tips makes me want to vomit ... so since I got home late from work and didn't plan anything for dinner and I couldn't stomach left overs frozen pizza it was!! All I really want it potato chip , tater tots , and those crown things from Burger King that come with breakfast ... it's terrible 
  • Options
    @burnsmommy27 I always forget about red vines! Off to target I go!!
  • Options
    @jjvanwagner25 go for it! I was thinking about getting a tub at Costco the next time I go. That was they can always be around 
  • Options
    Fruit.  Waaay too much fruit.  I know I'm setting myself up for failure because I had GD with the last pregnancy.  Last night it was leftover chicken meatballs, cantaloupe and cherries.
  • Options
    It's national donut day!! Guess I may as well get one. 
  • Options
    Welp, I feel worlds better when I eat meat. I've been really trying to get some in throughout the day and I've avoided full-on nausea for two days. While it doesn't sound good to me when I think about it, after I eat it, I feel amazing. Lunch time cheeseburger for the win!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    All the queso
  • Options
    I just destroyed a soft pretzel with cheddar cheese sauce. Sorry not sorry. 

Anyone else have a hard time going through this thread sometimes? I get nauseous just reading what some of you guys are able to stomach! Lol!
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Everything! I am trying to make better choices this time around. I gained 55 pounds last pregnancy, and I'd like to not do that this time around.

My favorite thing so far is a vegetable, quinoa salad that DH made!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Peepster said:

Anyone else have a hard time going through this thread sometimes? I get nauseous just reading what some of you guys are able to stomach! Lol!
    Yes, this happens to me now and then haha

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Peepster your profile pic reminds me of the peeps I didn't get to eat this year and it makes me want to cry  :D
  • Options
    For lunch I ate a bunch of raspberries and oyster crackers. Better luck at dinner!
  • Options
    gulimzgulimz member
    Last night I went and got 2 cup of noodles and ate them both like a boss. I had a weird cup o noodle craving with my August 15 baby too. But i don't remember it being this early
  • Options
    @schaze Oh no! Sorry about that! If it makes you feel any better, I didn't eat any this year either. I was actually trying to eat healthier around Easter, trying to cut back on sugar. I didn't even have any desire to buy them, and normally I stock up on boxes of them! And now I can't even think about eating them without feeling sick! I'm such a Peeps snob, too. I refuse to buy "Peeps" for any other holiday, they're just not the same. They have to be the yellow chicks. :D
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Peepster oh don't worry about it, it's my own fault! I didn't get to Target until late (I refuse to buy candy full price) and they were already cleaned out from the clearance section. It was tragic. Have you tried the chocolate covered ones??
  • Options
    @burnsmommy27 - I said that earlier and ended up having two!  oops
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    Anything blueberry, and pizza! So. Much. Pizza. 

I had oatmeal blueberry pancakes, a blueberry bagel and a blueberry muffin today...