September 2017 Moms

TW Tuesday 5/30

Who is the twat in your life this week?

Re: TW Tuesday 5/30

• labby18labby18 member
    Everyone is behaving so far this week. But i would have to say the Twat in my life is my garage door. Waiting on a part to come in the mail, until then it's not working, and that means we can't get to our lawn mower (we don't have a side door in our garage), which means our back yard is a jungle. Luckily our neighbor has mowed our front yard twice now for us...which i have repaid her with wine, but it's just so frustrating. DH is going to have to borrow a mower to do the back yard...
  • Loading the player...
  • @labby18 you guys don't have an emergency release to just open it manually? Or is it something with the track? I know ours is broke currently so DH has to manhandle the shit out of it. That is on our long list of fix it's. So annoying! Good luck with getting yours fixed soon!
  • @tfrangul I know when our spring broke, it was super difficult to open the door. I couldn't do it all. DH finally got it open once to get my car out and then didn't try again because it was so hard to move the thing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @lap018 I'm so sorry about your MIL. That is just so crazy. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @bridge-and-wall I think that is one of the many issues with ours. Lol it's amazing how spoiled we get when we have these luxuries! At first I was devastated but now I'm just like whatever, the front doors are a priority so those will be addressed first. Until then DH can continue to hulk out on it when needed. Lol
  • @MrsVP614 That's completely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure they would have found the second baby on the u/s by now and a retired nurse should know that. That said, I did have a crazy dream last night that we found out at our last u/s (at 21 weeks) that we were having twins and I was struggling to pick a name for the second baby. It was such a silly dream, because clearly it doesn't work that way. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @MrsVP614 That's completely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure they would have found the second baby on the u/s by now and a retired nurse should know that. That said, I did have a crazy dream last night that we found out at our last u/s (at 21 weeks) that we were having twins and I was struggling to pick a name for the second baby. It was such a silly dream, because clearly it doesn't work that way. 
    Dreams (and brains) are funny. I've had the irrational fear that I'm going to go into my next US and they're going to be like, "...... ummm.... who told you that you're having a baby... there's nothing in there - you were never pregnant." Stupid, since I have pictures of him, and have had multiple US, but ... brains are funny.
  • bnmort8bnmort8 member
    @MrsVP614 I hate this!!! My MIL keeps saying this and the other day my hubby Aunt said it as well on a facebook post of my belly.. like really!!? Its so annoying. I feel for you, first thing I thought was am I fat WTF!