September 2017 Moms

AMA check in 5/28

1) how far along are you? EDD?

2) any appointments this week?

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes?

GTKY: have you purchase any big ticket baby items or any that you want to purchase?

Re: AMA check in 5/28

• 1) how far along are you? EDD?
    26w2d; due 9/1

2) any appointments this week?
    Nothing scheduled until 6/9.

I had made it 2 1/2 weeks without any spotting, bleeding, or dr appts and was feeling great about everything. Then I had some brown spotting on Friday. Given it was brown and not red bleeding, I tried not to worry about it too much, but we are about 3 hrs from home and the hospital for Memorial Day weekend (took Friday off for an extra day), so I couldn't help but be worried in case something serious did happen. Fortunately it seems to have stopped at this point. Fingers crossed it doesn't come back.

GTKY: have you purchase any big ticket baby items or any that you want to purchase?
    We haven't bought any of the big ticket items yet, but we are planning to order the crib and dresser/changing table this weekend. 
  • @rhubarb7216 I hope the spotting stays away so you can have some piece of mind. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) how far along are you? EDD? 24w3d 9/14

2) any appointments this week? No

No major complaints this week. Heartburn is becoming more frequent but nowhere near as bad as previous pregnancies. 

This is baby #3 so we don't really need any big ticket items. The main thing I need is a new diaper bag. 
  • @Rhubarb7216 hope your spotting stops and you're able to enjoy the weekend!
  • Thank you @Hopefulmommy1980 and @mamaofthegarden! Unfortunately the spotting came back today :(. It's still brown and not a lot, so I'm trying not to worry about it, but I'll feel more at ease once we go home tomorrow and are closer to our OB/hospital. Since I've had both spotting and bleeding in the past and both times everything looked fine on my ultrasound, Im telling myself it's not worrisome. But if it's still happening on Tuesday (or it gets worse before that), I'll call the OB.

• 1) how far along are you? EDD? 22w6d September 25. Feels so close yet so far away. 

2) any appointments this week? No appointments until June 23 when I have my glucose test. I had an appointment Friday and baby sounded good :)

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes? For the most part pretty good. I have been tired but I think I need to take some days off work. I have only taken a couple off since last October. But I do have a week vacation planned in July! Woohoo. 

GTKY: have you purchase any big ticket baby items or any that you want to purchase? My dad got us a crib, dresser, and car seat. I am currently considering getting an owlet baby monitor. It is suppose to monitor the baby's heart rate and oxygen level and sen
  • @rhubarb7216 I will be sending positive thoughts your way 

@mamaofthegarden glad things are going well. Sorry the heartburn is getting more frequent 
  • 1) how far along are you? EDD? 26+2 / Sept 2

2) any appointments this week? Friday I have an OB appt and growth ultrasound

3) how are you feeling? Any raves, concerns, or gripes? Ugh, I went to the hospital again Friday night. I was getting severe, unbearable upper abdominal, chest, and back pain (I'd also gotten it a week earlier), and b/c it was so bad my dr told me to come get checked. B/c of course every thing happens off hours for me it seems. I got tested for gall stones and a bunch of stuff and it seems to be severe esophagus irritation from reflux/heartburn. I'm now on prescription pepcid and thought it was better, but last night I woke at 2:30am with the pain again. Might have to up my dose. I just don't want to eat anymore, but know that's obviously not an option. These babies are really giving me a run for my money.  :|

GTKY: have you purchase any big ticket baby items or any that you want to purchase? We already had 2 cribs and a changing table and dresser. We did get our carseats, but still waiting on the stroller. I've gotten a swing and 2 rock n plays from craigslist as well. I'm becoming less and less active so I'm really trying to have everything ready in well enough time.
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• @daisy62103 that sounds awful! Hope you're feeling better soon 

@Hopefulmommy1980 you need a break, mama! Hope vacation comes quickly for you. 
  • @daisy62103 I hope the pain gets better. Feel better soon 

@mamaofthegarden thanks!