September 2017 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change 05/22

Creating for @mrsmarygs. Words stolen directly from previous thread. GTKY question taken from an internet search of GTKY questions. 

This thread is for updating everyone on the day you change to a new week. For example, If your ticker changes on Tuesday, you can answer the bold questions on Tuesday. (If you forget, just post of whatever day you remember.) Everyone, feel free to comment and make conversation with those not in your daily ticker change!

When is your ticker change day?

How far along are you? 

How big is your baby (babies)? 

Team Pink/Blue/Green (if you know)?

Any upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: What is something people consider a luxury that you could not live without?

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 05/22

• SouptinSouptin member
    Hey @wineren check your pms!
  • winerenwineren member
    @Souptin Thanks! Mobile never alerts me :-/ 
  • Loading the player...
  • When is your ticker change day? Tuesday

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is your baby (babies)? Baseball glove

Blue!

Any upcoming appointments this week? I have a check-up tomorrow. I called to see if I needed to do anything to prepare for the glucose screening, and it turns out we're not doing the test until the next appointment (28 weeks). I was mentally prepared to do it tomorrow!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Hip and abdominal pain (see below).

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

Q: Anyone else dealing with hernias and know of any pain relief? I have had a (self diagnosed) umbilical hernia for years now that I only notice after very heavy weight lifting or eating too much. I think the top of my uterus is pressing into it now and the pressure is painful! Hoping that the pain will go away as my uterus grows. I'm bringing it up at my doctors appt tomorrow.

Rave: I bought a stroller system over the weekend and got a free $159 pack n play thanks to the free stuff post! Thanks @heatherlynn321!

GTKY: What is something people consider a luxury that you could not live without?
    I get my hair highlighted every 4-6 months and even though it's $$$, I'm not ready to give up the blonde!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @wineren My best friend is pregnant, too! She's due 3 1/2 months after me. Selfishly hoping she has a boy, but so excited for her either way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • man, these checkins are dying! This is how many people would be on the daily checkins at first when we were like, "it's too boring, let's all go together to be more fun!" :D 

When is your ticker change day? Thursday, but I'm on a long weekend now so I might not be on as much tomorrow (haha, who am I kidding?)

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks tomorrow

How big is your baby (babies)? "large" mango, whatever that means.

blue!

Any upcoming appointments this week? yup! gotta schedule a doctor's appointment for wednesday to debrief my stress leave from work....have procrastinated that one.....Thursday I have a seminar run by social services at my midwife office for "adjusting to a family of 3: first time parents" and Friday I have a 24 week checkup with my midwife. Busy week after a period of nothingness!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? still got the hip pain when trying to sleep, still got the stretching ute feeling. no new cravings or anything, I don't think....just a bump, and people are starting to comment on how I'm showing now, which is nice. So far I've only had good comments, not jerkface ones lol.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  nope. I just need to make it a few more weeks, then summer holidays and it will be SO. AWESOME.

I honestly don't know...DH and I aren't super cheap, but we're also not luxurious or easy spenders. We don't have expensive or luxurious habits....the only thing I can think of is yearly flights? we live overseas so we do a trans-Atlantic flight at least once a year, which in many ways is a luxury, but it's not like we're going on fancy holidays, we're going to visit family and friends....idk :/

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• When is your ticker change day?
    Wednesday

How far along are you? 
    22 weeks!

A coconut

Pink  <3

I just had my anatomy scan on Monday so no more for a few weeks.

Not many changes, except my boobs started leaking this week so that's fun lol

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    RANT- I've come to the heart wrenching conclusion that my morning cup of coffee is causing my terrible heartburn during the day. How am I supposed to get through work every day and school every night without my coffee?!  :'(

Hmm I'm not sure about this one, there's very few things I could not live without. Maybe eating out? If I had to cook dinner every night of the week we might starve to death. It's definitely going to be an adjustment to not be able to go out to eat nearly as much when this baby comes.
  • *snip*

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I started eating colostrum.. Heartburn, swelling, tailbone pain. Bladder kicks!

*snip*
    @sugargirl1019 did you mean leaking? the fact that symptoms and cravings are in the same section makes this funny lol

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• *snip*

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I started eating colostrum.. Heartburn, swelling, tailbone pain. Bladder kicks!

*snip*
    @sugargirl1019 did you mean leaking? the fact that symptoms and cravings are in the same section makes this funny lol
     :D omg! Yes I meant leaking! Stupid autocorrect! I'm going to edit that now..

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • When is your ticker change day? Thursday

How far along are you? 
    24 weeks! V-day!

How big is your baby (babies)? GI Joe

holding out on Team Green!

Any upcoming appointments this week? none. I have to go for my glucose test sometime in the next few weeks though

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?  I'm finding my appetite is going down in terms of how much I can eat at once. So I'm basically grazing all day. Sciatic pain comes and goes which is annoying but not too bad right now.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  not really!

a dishwasher. I hate doing dishes. Also my smartphone? I couldn't live without data. Lol
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • When is your ticker change day? Thursday

How far along are you? 
    26 weeks

How big is your baby (babies)? Kale, a bowling pin, or a double gulp cup

Green

Any upcoming appointments this week? GD challenge in 2 weeks

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Lower back is really sore, so I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow. Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable too. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rant: I feel like I'm never going to get everything done. Time is going by so fast! (But it's also a good thing) Rave: Ready for a long weekend with family in town for my cousin's high school graduation. Questions: Where is everyone?!

Air conditioning, coloring my hair, food carry-out. Ha! Not luxurious to most. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @sugargirl1019 haha I figured it was autocorrect....I still got a chuckle from it though :D

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @hmclaren Hopefully it's not your coffee! Do you have a good tea place nearby? I buy looseleaf tea and some of it is substantial enough that I can sub it for coffee some days. I like tea anyway though
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Thursday!

How far along are you? 
    23 Weeks

Barbie Doll, Chinchilla

Blue!!

Just had an online visit this morning, next one is end of June for my GD test... :s 

Holy leg cramps! Also still sick, and I noticed I can't walk as fast as I used to without getting pain below the belly.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: Were getting ready to register and i'm still so overwhelmed with all the baby gear.  We have plenty of room for it all but I don't really want ALLLLL that crap in my house.  Still trying to sort through what is actually necessary and what isn't.  Wondering if I should just give up and accept that my house will be taken over by baby stuff.  

Starbucks, eating out, new clothes fairly often.
  • bnmort8bnmort8 member
    When is your ticker change day?
    Tuesday

How far along are you? 
    22 weeks

A coconut

Pink :)

No.

No changes still craving anything Strawberry

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    RANT! My MIL, Mother, and GodMother of baby are planning baby shower and this morning I got a text from godmother saying she had no idea she was helping pay for a venue and she cant afford it. She however knew she was part of the planning process. I have no idea what's going on and want to just say forget it and have no baby shower. I know they wouldn't allow that. I have told them before no need for venue to just have it at my house would be easier for hubby anyway since then he wont have load up gifts. We have said from the beginning to have it at our house but MIL wanted to do it at a nice venue which I understand but not worth it at this point.

Getting my hair colored! I have to get my hair colored it just makes me feel pretty and I love going to the style and having my hair dresser style my hair. And I do get nails done every once in awhile too.
  • When is your ticker change day? Wed

How far along are you?
    22 Weeks 1 day

How big is your baby (babies)? water bottle 

Pink

Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I came down with a cold...so that has trumped all pregnancy symptoms this week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

TV (with DVR) or maybe internet. Or maybe eating out often...or vacations. I seriously need vacations! 
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • CSL522CSL522 member
    When is your ticker change day? Sunday

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks 4 days

How big is your baby (babies)? Grapefruit, bunch of grapes, chinchilla

Pink

Any upcoming appointments this week? Next Tuesday just a monthly check-up.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Pain in my tailbone, ouch. My birthday was on Monday and I received 3 cakes (work, my family and in-laws) so I've enjoyed cake over the past week. Also, toasted coconut vanilla yogurt.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  3 day weekend, yay!

I'm terrible at these questions.. smart phone, restaurants..
  • Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited May 2017
    @bnmort8 Why would your grandma inform you of that? Shouldn't she tell your MIL that since they're the ones throwing your shower and you have nothing to do with it? 

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Thursday

23 weeks today

Grapefruit

Team pink

No appointments this week. Next monthly appointment is next Tuesday

So looking forward to my week off next week after having grueling parent/teacher conferences the past few days. We will be heading back to our college town, visiting with my mom, and then leaving DS to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary in Napa. Now if only I could indulge in a couple large glasses of Napa wine...

I really don't indulge much in what some people would call luxeries. If anything, it would be my lack of a budget grocery list, buying organic as much as possible, purchasing unique ingredients for new recipes, etc. 
    Or, my pre pregnancy Peets coffee habit. 

Saturday

How far along are you? 
    26 weeks tomorrow!

a pair of work gloves or scallions

pink X 2

next friday for OB visit & ultrasound to check growth. And the glucose test is coming. I've passed the 1hr with all three pregnancies, but I really dread it. I hear it's more common with twin pregnancies to have GD, so I'm a little nervous.

Same old- left hip pain, crotch pain, right side back pain, ankles swelling when I'm on my feet more/don't drink enough water, fatigue, reflux, and I'm starting to get headaches again. I'm just happy I'm still sleeping relatively well on my left side all night long.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    Rave: 3 day weekend!! I'm hoping to get DH to help me get a lot of stuff done! Yesterday I went crazy cleaning the refrigerator and organizing our pantry, thinking about what I'll clean/organize today. Rant: all this rain we've been having is getting DD's and DS's baseballs games cancelled which stinks!

I'm pretty low maintenance, so I'm having trouble thinking of anything! DH and I are really not big spenders. We don't go out to eat very often, I don't get my hair colored, and since being a sahm I don't feel the need to buy a lot of new clothes very often. If I had to come up with something I guess I'd say my laptop. 
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• bnmort8bnmort8 member
    @bnmort8 Why would your grandma inform you of that? Shouldn't she tell your MIL that since they're the ones throwing your shower and you have nothing to do with it? 

Not my grandma our baby godmother, but yes agreed! she should have just spoke with my MIL or my mother about it. Hubby has since spoke to all three and took care of the confusion thank god lol. This mama needs a break!
    Friday. 

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks. 

grapefruit (which is not bigger than a coconut, WTF TB?), Barbie doll, or chinchilla. 

Blue. 

Nope. Nothing until 6/7. 

The back pain is getting much worse. I'm pretty much unhappy unless I'm sitting with my feet up. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    Yay for a 3 day weekend. We have very few holidays at work, so I get way too excited for a day off. 

Air-conditioning? Also, the iPhone. I guess I eat out more than most people, but generally it's because I pick up food for myself whenever DH isn't going to be home for dinner. He frequently tutors at night and I don't like cooking for one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
    Friday

How far along are you? 
    26 weeks

kale or chuck roast

blue

none this week

I've been sleeping better this week, so that's a plus. Still finding I need to eat small amounts at a time to prevent bloating/gas pains.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    My sister sent out the invites for my shower this week and it's exciting to see the RSVPs rolling in!

Traveling and eating out at nice restaurants.
    Sunday, but posting early bc I suspect tomorrow will be a cluster.

How far along are you? 
    24 weeks on Sunday

Cantalope

pink

Nothing this week- just had a follow up anatomy scan bc dr. didnt think one of the pictures was clear enough!  Hey I'll take it I got to see baby girl again! 

Nothing still mild morning sickness down to puking about 3 times a week now.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    Rant and Rave - baby kicks!  Love feeling them but baby girl is breech and killing me!  I swear her foot is going to pop out my vagina! 

air conditioning and take out 
  • When is your ticker change day? Saturday

How far along are you? 
    24 weeks!! Viability! 

How big is your baby (babies)? Cantaloupe 

Blue

Any upcoming appointments this week? Met with OB this past week. Getting an ultrasound with MFM this coming week. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nothing new here.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Very excited to get to 24 weeks!! Looking forward to getting to 28 weeks. 

Central air conditioning for sure.  
    Sunday

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks!

A box of Macaroni and Cheese

Team pink

No appointments this week, but we are doing a quick babymoon to Disney this week!

Lightning crotch has officially hit and it hurts!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    Total rave, it's like someone flipped a switch this week and I can feel her move all the time. I keep trying to get my husband to feel it, but even when it happens, he doesn't seem to feel it.

Cable TV/DVR. I'm not someone who could ever cut the cord, I'm too much of a TV junkie. Plus, I work in sports, so I could never live without live games!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Sunday

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks

apparently a giant grapefruit or an eggplant

Pink

Nope. It's on the 7th

The nasal drainage is pretty much killing me. Sometimes I don't even know it's draining until my body throws it up. Other times I am choking on it.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I am hardly showing at all! I feel so guilty for experiencing pain/discomfort in my hips, back, and butt. I have pregnant friends and they are all big. I can't help but feel like they are more justified. I guess I do have an eggplant size baby in my abdomen. 

My pregnancy pillow! Hands down!
  • When is your ticker change day?  Friday!

How far along are you? 
    25+0

How big is your baby (babies)? Bag of popcorn?  I'm a little late posting, it's whatever is in my ticker!

BLUE

Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope.  GD test in a few weeks, though.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? More sugar, of course.  Especially with the GD test coming up.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'd love for my pelvic symphysis to give me a break already.  It's too early for it to be hurting like this.

Central air, and my nook/ books in general.  I am a voracious reader, who likes to be incubated at most at a solid 72F AC temperature while reading.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker