15678911»

Re: Intros!

• Hello everyone!
    Bit late to the party, but here I am!

- What's your due date?
    January (lucky number) 13th 
    - How long were you trying?
    Over a year, since January 2015
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
    First child <3
    - Tell us a little about yourself!
    I am 28, will be 29 by January. Work for a custom fabrication company in the entertainment industry with a wide range of responsibilities (can be stressful sometimes, my boss isn't the easiest to work with!) My DH and will have been together for 13 years around our expectant due date, and have been married since 2013. Again, lucky number 13! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @AlicjaB I am also turning 29 in January all the cool kids are born that month. Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Super late to the party on this but I figured maybe I'd get in on the discussions instead of just creeping.
    What's your due date?  
    1/18
    - How long were you trying (if you were)?  About a month after quitting the pill, I was expecting it to take 3 or more months but I was wrong on that!
    My stepson is 6
    I am 34, my husband is 31, we live in a small town southwest of St. Louis.  I work full time and volunteer for several local community organizations.  My husband is a full time fire fighter and owns his own business.  Needless to say we stay busy!  We are excited but nervous about adding to our family.
  • Hi ladies! I'm a little late in joining the page. :) But wanted to introduce myself. 

- What's your due date? January 10th
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? We weren't really 
    Our 2nd
    - Tell us a little about yourself!  I'm a busy working mom, I have 2 fur babies that are 8 this year, a 2 year old boy and a husband with chronic illness. They all keep me very very busy. I'm into health and wellness, cooking, reading, hiking, yoga, philosophy, psychology and supporting people achieve their dreams. My husband and I were high school sweethearts and waited a while to get married, we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary this year. 
  •  What's your due date? - Jan 6, 2017
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? 3 months
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? This is my first.
    - Tell us a little about yourself!Me and my husband work as an IT consultants. Basically from India. We are married for 2.5 years and have known each other since 2009. We are best friends turned couple. I am 30 and my husband is 29.
  • - What's your due date?
    1/12 : in France the "official" duration of a pregnancy is 41 weeks.

- How long were you trying (if you were)?
    Few months, we are lucky and very efficient!  :D

We have one son, Marlon who has turned 5. We wanted to wait a bit before enjoying the awake nights, diapers,... and others great things!

Both DH and I are 33. We are french, married for 9 years. We live in the french Alps, in the city of Annecy (some of you may be know the lake of Annecy). It's not far from the Mont Blanc, and close to the border with Switzerland.
    We are excited by this new addition, but things are running quite fast, and I am not sure we realize what's gonna happen soon!!!  :p
    I am practicing a bit of sophrology to  relax even if I am not really stressfull, but exhausted...
    Right now guesstimating Jan. 16th
    We weren't really trying, so to speak. I stopped breastfeeding my son around 11 months, but stopped birth control around 9 months cause it was making me sick. But I have always known I didn't want them far apart, so I am okay with it :)
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? We have a little boy that will be 2 in July! I was in the June and July 2015 birth month groups, so I am excited to join another and glad to see so many others have multiple children, I will have lots of questions!
    I am 22, and my fiance is 23, we have been engaged for 2 years, lived together for 3. I have an Assoc. of Art, hopefully working toward a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Advertising this upcoming spring! My fiance works as a service/tech at a big car dealership in our town. Currently, I work 2nd shift to avoid having a babysitter all day for our little boy, so I have the day free with my little guy and I love it<3

• Hi! 
    My due date is 1/28.
    I wasn't trying to have a baby.
    This will be my first baby.
    I'm 18 years old, so I'm constantly receiving hate online for it. But I don't let it bring me down, because I could never see my baby as a "mistake". He's a huge blessing and I believe that things happen for a reason. I'm so excited, but I'm super nervous about telling my religious parents who despise my SO. Wish me luck on that! Congrats to all mommies!
  • Hi folks.  I can't remember if I ever introduced myself on this board.  I've posted here once or twice before but not much.  

I technically belong to the Feb 17 group.  When I first joined, I thought I would be active in both groups but have found it hard to keep up.  I'm going to try to make more of an effort, though.  

- What's your due date?
    I'm due Feb 5th, but I realize I could be early and deliver in January.  

We were trying but I was told that I might take a while to finally conceive.

This will be our first.  

I've been married 2 years to my husband. We spent those two years apart because he was in London.  He was finally able to move to the states this spring. So technically we have been waiting to get pregnant for 2 years.  

1/16/2017

I stopped taking my BCP in Nov 2012. We didn't actively try (following ovulation calendars). We figured when it happens it happens and after many years we are now pregnant!

This is our first!

i am 33 my husband is 34. We have been married for 4 years but we have been together for over 15 years. We have two very spoiled pups and are very excited to welcome our baby girl.
  • What's your due date?
          1/16/17
    How long were you trying (if you were)?

We started TTC in January of this year and got pregnant the first month. We lost that one at five weeks and waited until March to try again. We got pregnant in April.
    Is this your first child/do you have any other children?

Nope. Baby number 2! Our oldest is turning five on 11/24 so we have a really good stretch of time between the two. This one will be our last babe.
    Tell us a little about yourself!
          I'm Jamie, married to Joseph (married for 6.5 years and together for 13), and mommy to Charlotte. I'm 29 and just finished my nursing degree earlier this year. I can't wait until I recover enough after this babe to be able to finally start my nursing career!
    DD1: EDD 12/21/11 - Born 11/24/11 at 36w1d
    DD2: EDD 1/16/17 - Born 1/12/17 at 39w3d
  • Might as well  :)

- What's your due date?
    Around January 20 

Beautiful surprise just before returning to work from maternity leave

Second child, I recognize some ladies here from the June 2015 board 

I work in IT, married 5 years ago, enjoy singing and dancing, am inexplicably in awe of Jesus.
  • What's your due date?
    Around January 10 I want to say although the hospital changed it to Jan 16 I don't agree lol

not trying! I had JUST stopped taking my birth control and boyfriend had some sex issues so I wasn't expecting it

First

I am 27, my boyfriend is 44 and it is also his first. We live in the woods of Vermont semi off the grid with happy pit bull Titus! 
  • Hi everyone! I'm very late to join the party.

- What's your due date?
    January 16, but schedule RCS Jan 9sh.
    Suprise!
    Second child, DD is 21 months and the love of my life.
    I'm 31, H is 44. We live in Switzerland, but I am American and he's from Naples, Italy. We're moving to Naples in the new year. I was a Montessori teacher but now I'm a SAHM, I will begin teaching English lessons at a children's language school in a suburb of Naples in August 2017.  
  • Hi All! January 4! First One! It's a Boy!
  • Apparently I never did this, though I've tried to be vaguely active on the boards!

- What's your due date?
    January 16.
    about a year
    this will be baby #2, I have a 2 year old daughter as well.
    I'm 30, Hubby is 32. We live in the upper Midwest (Fargo area, for anyone that might know it) I'm a SAHM right now but plan to work part time when both kids are in school. We have one kitten and DD just got a fish for Christmas! I love to game (mostly computer - I'm not big into console unless it's old school like NES/SNES)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2016
    What's your due date? January  17
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Not trying 
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? First  child. 
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I'm  30 yrs old. Mr and my husband just  got married  in April  2016. We conceived on our honeymoon. My husband is a Graphic designer  and I am  manager for Starbucks. 
  • vssbrmvssbrm member
    edited January 2017
    I realized this week that I never formally introduced myself!

What's your due date? January  14
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Since 2013, tried naturally for a while, after a lot of docs and tests we were diagnosed IF at end of 2014. In 2015 we tried medicated cycles and then IUIs nothing even remotely worked. At the beginning of 2016 we started the IVF process. We were fortunate to get pregnant on our first transfer which was a frozen trans. 
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? First
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I worked at an architectural firm until we decided to start IVF treatments (it was a high stress position and I did not want to risk the IVF not working after making that kind of investment). I turn 34 in May. DH is 37 and a former Army Engineer, now works for a development company on a very cool project being built in our area - Im kind of jealous! It makes me miss working. We are very excited to welcome our little boy in a week or two! 
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Im due January 28th, but i think im going to be at least a week early :) we were trying for about 3 months but my significant other was out of town for two months of that concieved the day he came home! :) great timing ;) this is my second my first is so excited for sisterhood though ahes convinced the baby is hers haha :) i am 23 and a pharmacy tech, my SO is 24 and travels for his work. Were so excited to make our family bigger :)
  • Hi, I'm Miranda. Stay at home mom for the moment, have a beautiful little girl who will be 4 on Feb 2nd. Clearly, this is my 2nd baby, another little girl. Daddy wanted a boy lol. I wanted a baby for a while prior to getting pregnant, but the S/O wasnt ready. He told me he was ready to try and literally a month after he said he wanted to try I was pregnant. My due date is January 22nd, so only a couple more weeks.
  • edited January 2017
    My daughter also thinks the new baby is hers. She's always asking when HER new baby will be here. Lol. She's so excited she can't stand it. 

January 3, 2017
    I wasn't. She was a surprise baby.
    She's my first child, but her dad has two children from a previous marriage.
    My name is Chelsea, I'm 24 years old, I live in Michigan but am from Indiana, and I work in retail. I met my child's father at work because we worked together.
  • Hi everyone. My name is Mary Cecilia (or MC for short, both are my first name-- I know, it's confusing) and I have been lurking a bit or the last two or three weeks but only because I couldn't figure out how to reply to this thread. There's a kink in the app on my phone I think.

Anyway, I am 27 and my husband and I married April 2016. We are due January 13th and this is our first pregnancy. We are extremely excited and had been trying since November. We just relocated from the Bay Area to Sacramento in February and just got a new pug puppy in April (already had one- 6 1/2 year old Golden). We relocated because I got a new job as a probation officer and so there have been a lot of adjustments the last few months and I know more to come.

My family is having some tough times this year which began in January with my sister's health declining and peaked in April when she was put on Hospice. This baby has been a bright light for many people (will be 3rd grand baby on my mom's side, first for my dad, first for my husband's family). Though risky, we have told a few people pretty early and plan to tell more close family in the next week. We live in California but most of my family are in KY and FL and we see them so infrequently that we are kind of clinging to the few times we will be able to deliver the news in person even though I have read everywhere how unwise it is to do so this early.  

We have had a phone appt but our first in person appt is June 6th which will be week 8 for us. I think we will get to hear the heartbeat which is SO exciting. I have been blessed not to have too many symptoms, beside an unsettled feeling in my tummy but I wouldn't exactly call it nausea. I have stocked up on some sea bands just in case, though. It's been so great to read everyone's intros and I can't wait to get to know all of you more as the months go on. My husband's parents live locally for us but I anticipate it will be a challenge for me to experience all of this so far from my mother and sister who I am very close to. Just taking it as it comes and praying for healthy development. Nice to meet all of you and can't wait to ride this journey together.

• shlecksshlecks member
    @mcmommy8907 Hey sweetie! I think you need to be in January 2018 group. You may have already figured this out. Happy pregnancy vibes to you!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker