June 2017 Moms
Options

The Bachelorette, Anyone?

Anyone watch? Want to discuss? Early favorites? Who should go?

Re: The Bachelorette, Anyone?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DVR'd last night and am watching as I type! Will come back and comment...
  • Options
    EmeraldNC said:
    Well y'all already know I look up spoilers! So I'm just here for the thread party!
    Girl, I did too. I'm pretty shocked by the final four.
  • Options
    Agreed that wa-boo guy can go. 

I also like Brian, first impression rose recipient. 

There are a few others I like - but forget trying to remember names at 8mo pregnant and 30+ names. 
  • Options
    EmeraldNC said:
    Well y'all already know I look up spoilers! So I'm just here for the thread party!
    Girl, I did too. I'm pretty shocked by the final four.
    ME TOO!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be watching a week behind because I'm not paying and that's the soonest I can see it online. 

I'm sort of looking forward to this season. I definitely like the bachelor better than the bachelorette. I also was disappointed that they chose Rachel as I would have preferred Raven. But at least I get to see Raven on bachelor in paradise. I LOOOOOOVE paradise, it's just amazing. 

Oh, and in other bachelor news, what does everyone think of Ben and Lauren breaking up? I'm not overly surprised. For one, the bachelor has only had one successful couple (two if you decide to count Jason and Molly, three if you include Nick and Vanessa, which I don't and won't until they actually get married), and also, I didn't think much of their relationship. I missed the last two or three episodes, but was never super excited about that season. 

Also, is anyone looking forward to the bachelor winter games? It sounds like they're trying the whole bachelor pad thing again except in a winter setting. 
  • Options
    I'll be watching a week behind because I'm not paying and that's the soonest I can see it online. 

I'm sort of looking forward to this season. I definitely like the bachelor better than the bachelorette. I also was disappointed that they chose Rachel as I would have preferred Raven. But at least I get to see Raven on bachelor in paradise. I LOOOOOOVE paradise, it's just amazing. 

Oh, and in other bachelor news, what does everyone think of Ben and Lauren breaking up? I'm not overly surprised. For one, the bachelor has only had one successful couple (two if you decide to count Jason and Molly, three if you include Nick and Vanessa, which I don't and won't until they actually get married), and also, I didn't think much of their relationship. I missed the last two or three episodes, but was never super excited about that season. 

Also, is anyone looking forward to the bachelor winter games? It sounds like they're trying the whole bachelor pad thing again except in a winter setting. 
    Re: successful couples: Trista/Ryan, Sean/Catherine, and Jason/Molly.
  • Options
    @lovesclimbing I watch a week behind, too! We don't have a TV or cable provider so it's my only option. I'm all for the spoilers, though!
  • Options

Re: successful couples: Trista/Ryan, Sean/Catherine, and Jason/Molly.
    I was only counting successful couples from The Bachelor itself, not the other iterations of the franchise, so my count purposefully didn't include Trista and Ryan. In my book, Sean and Catherine are the only actual successful couple from The Bachelor where the bachelor married the woman he picked at the end. Jason and Molly are sort of, but they get an asterisk because he didn't pick her at the end. He picked Melissa and then changed his mind. The Bachelorette has a much better track record because they have Trista and Ryan, Ashley and JP, and Desiree and Chris. They also have Kaitlyn and Shawn and JoJo and Jordan who are still together although not yet married so they don't really "count" yet because pretty much every couple in recent years has gotten engaged even though they go on to break up. 
  • Options
    I think it's funny how Paradise has more successful couples than The Bachelor or Bachelorette! I'm with you @lovesclimbing, Paradise is amazing! I hadn't heard that they are doing a winter games... neat!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20