September 2017 Moms

Vibration in belly??

For the last two days my tummy has been vibrating/shaking down low. It will vibrate for like 5-10 seconds and then stop. It happens every couple of mins.  Has anyone else experienced this? Is it okay?

Re: Vibration in belly??

• Loading the player...
  • AshaliceAshalice member
    edited May 2017
    Haha! I thought it was weird! That's why I'm afraid to ask my midwife
  • Hi, @Ashalice. It looks like you last posted here back in January. We would love to get to know you better. Please participate in our weekly threads. This would be a great topic for the symptoms thread, for example. 

None of us can tell you what you're feeling, because we aren't doctors and can't examine you. Sometimes when my baby moves, it feels a little like vibrations, so it might be that. If you're concerned about it, I recommend checking in with your OB. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Haha! I thought it was weird! That's why I'm afraid to ask my midwife
  • Argh, my whole comment will not post
  • Ah TB is being a douche again and cutting comments.
  • Sorry, I had a long comment and it keeps only posting the first sentence so I kept trying to edit or repost it

• I just wanted to check on here first to see if anyone else experienced it before I ran panicking to the midwife.
    I did google it and some people said they experienced it too and it was nothing others said baby seizures so I just wanted to check here before I run off in panic.
    I will for sure be asking my midwife but I have a feeling she'll just look at me weird.
  • To bridge-and-wall
    If you can't tell...I'm not really sure how to post and which forums or thread to post things. It's a bit overwhelming so I avoid posting but I will try. Thanks
  • edited May 2017
    Ashalice said:

I just wanted to check on here first to see if anyone else experienced it before I ran panicking to the midwife.
    I did google it and some people said they experienced it too and it was nothing others said baby seizures so I just wanted to check here before I run off in panic.
    I will for sure be asking my midwife but I have a feeling she'll just look at me weird.
    Ah the infamous Dr. Google. How many of us have freaked out about something totally benign because we went down the rabbit hole?

But really, and I'm no doctor here, it sounds to me like you might have a baby in there. If it feels out of the ordinary compared to your other pregnancies, I'd say it's worth checking in with your midwife. I promise she won't think you're weird. I've asked my midwives all the Dr. Google questions and the only time one gave me a side eye was when I was asking a legit not crazy question.

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • Thank you @Lizlann I appreciate the response. That's exactly what I was trying not to do, panic because of google!
    @wyomama0427 thanks, I am a mild hypochondriac after a previous loss and am just trying to see if all is ok. But I will definitely be asking the midwife, she's probably used to my crazy self by now.
  • AshaliceAshalice member
    edited May 2017

I promise I was intending to be completely nice to @bridge-and-wall. Sometimes text comes across unkind when you can't hear the intonation

I was more making at dig at myself for not being tech savvy enough to figure the forums out! 
    Thank you all for your input! 
  • I also just figured out why my text keeps cutting off! Every time I try to use an emoji it doesn't add the text after it! Aha, I have learned something today!
  • There are some built in emojis that TB lets you use. If you type : it will bring them up. TB is not a fan of emojis from the phone keyboard. This app isn't particularly easy to figure out. Good luck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Thank you @msashley2010-2
    It does feel like a jacuzzi feeling! I couldn't think of how to describe it! Thanks for the reassuring reply, I'll definitely be asking the midwife :smile: