October 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 5.19.17

124»

Re: FFFC 5.19.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    tyannejtyannej member
    On the diaper bag topic, I found one that I love. And I ordered the extra little pouch separate thinking it was just a coin purse. Nope, it I'll definitely be replacing my purse. It has card holders and everything. Also, @jessafishy this one has the 2 big pockets you mention above. 
  • Options
    @tyannej Thanks! I'll have to check it out!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    jasmuinjasmuin member
    I got a backpack diaper bag with my last and I love it!  It is so much easier for me than a regular one. 
  • Options
    Ok, you ladies have me convinced that a backpack style is the way to go. Any favorites under $100?

I was previously looking at this one: https://a.co/9ZVIjoB 

I'm debating getting both the shoulder bag and the backpack, or just the backpack. It has to be something DH won't hate carrying, but I think most of the man-friendly options are boring.

Should we just start a separate diaper bag thread? I feel bad FFFC has gotten so off topic but choosing one bag to carry for the next 3ish years is hard!

• Options
    The backpack style is like getting a minivan.... game changer!  It's so much easier rangling kids with a backpack on instead of a bag on my shoulder that keeps falling down/off! 

• Options
    I find a diaper bag wtih a long shoulder strap the easiest because it goes on the pram easily. Can a backpack go on a pram/stroller?

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack. It can be worn as a long shoulder strap or a backpack. Best of both worlds!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    TallMomma29TallMomma29 member
    edited May 2017
    @buttercream_frosting the one we have has little straps on the side that you can use to hook on the bar of the stroller.  (It also came with a long strap but we never use it).   I have no idea what ours is... something DH bought from a kickstarter based in South Korea.   It's awesome and has lots of pockets and inserts that keep everything organized really well.  But it's pretty utilitarian looking and now I reaaaaally want a cute one.  We need a separate backpack for each set of kids, right??? 

• Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited May 2017
    I think @tyannej sold me on the mud pie bag, but now I'm browsing House of Flynn. Uh oh. 

Eta tag

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @roo_baby that's the diaper bag I currently have! I have loved it but it's not going to cut it for 2 kiddos.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    tyannejtyannej member
    @canonmom413 it has so much room, and it comes with a change table cover thing! They also have different colors, I think they have a blue one and a black one!