September 2017 Moms

Bitchfest Monday 5/22 Edition

Good Morning Ladies,

Lets hear them. What is your bitch for the day?

Re: Bitchfest Monday 5/22 Edition

• DPandMBDPandMB member
    Its a Monday after a long weekend for me. I don't want to be back at work. DD woke up at 2:30 this morning and ended up in the bed with us, so I'm exhausted.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sick and I have to do laundry and pack for our flight tomorrow. I just want to lay in bed and wallow in misery. Also, the one important project I'd asked to have done when the in laws were visiting, not done. 
  • kgemkidkgemkid member
    I'm sitting here waiting for my glucose test draw. The sugary drink is giving me a headache and when im done with this I have to rush to the office for a conference call. I have a case of the Mondays 
  • DPandMBDPandMB member
    @kgemkid good luck. Keep us posted on your results.

• My BF is that a middle school teacher is lobbying to take one of our big 9th-grade units away and has approached administration about it. This is not the first time the topic has been broached and we have been clear every single time that we really do not want to give this unit up, nor does anyone at the high school think we should have to.
  • And my list grows. Just checked the forecast and in a cruel twist, WA is going to be hotter than CA while we are there. 
  • @cchenal07 We have meetings over lunch time all the time. But there is an unspoken understanding that if you schedule a meeting during lunch people will bring their lunch. It doesn't matter how important the meeting or people are, if you take up my lunch time, I'm going to chomp away during your presentation. It's too bad I work in a broke non-profit, and not in some fancy shmancy tech company like DH - they intentionally schedule meetings during lunch so they can get free catering.

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • We have parent/teacher conferences beginning on Wednesday and a load of paperwork that is supposed to be completed by parents at conference time, but admin is giving us the run around on when the paperwork will be ready to go. As if I have nothing better to do tomorrow than ignore my students to prep paperwork that I could have done last week.
  • @Rhubarb7216 That girl is super weird!! Who posts stuff about other people on walls??

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @heatherlynn321 ugh, I've been seeing the same articles on my FB feed. As if we needed another thing to be panic-stricken about. 
  • IncandescentIncandescent member
    edited May 2017