September 2017 Moms

Weekend randoms up in here

Re: Weekend randoms up in here

• Worked a long day. Came home to delicious sausage and kale soup. Thank you DH. Now my toddler just needs to go to sleep. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @wineren It looks all the more Jedi now? I like it.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @wineren I've been having a few days like that recently. I like to chalk it up to baby growth spurts, but I have no real idea why.
  • @wineren love that sticker!! 

Went to a library sale and bought some good books for baby. Then did my every-other-week volunteer gig at the nonprofit book store. Picked up some used maternity clothes for a very good price and closed out the day with a friend's game night. A solid Saturday, but the highlight is that the Bump mobile app is fixed so "love it" and quote buttons are back and thread progress is saved. Woot! 
  • Can't friggin sleep for my life. Guess my body is already getting me ready for no sleep. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Up at 5:20 with my toddler. No particular reason. All morning he would squirm around and yell. That started at like 4:30. I is tired.
  • DS got up at 6:45. Is was hoping for at least 7 but we put the iPad in bed with us and let him watch paw patrol so we could sleep longer. Picking out a king size bed today! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • winerenwineren member
    I wish my cat didn't walk up and down the hall meowing when I have like 30 more minutes to sleep. 
    This. All the time. Only his favorite time is 4:30 am.
  • We went to a wedding yesterday and were home relaxing on the couch by 9:15, i don't even know who we are anymore LOL
  • DS got up at 6:45. Is was hoping for at least 7 but we put the iPad in bed with us and let him watch paw patrol so we could sleep longer. Picking out a king size bed today! 
    You will never go back! I love my king size soo much.
  • Second Sunday in a row I got a run in! In-laws take off today. Then packing for our WA trip on Tuesday. I hate traveling these days :-/
  • wineren said:
    I wish my cat didn't walk up and down the hall meowing when I have like 30 more minutes to sleep. 
    This. All the time. Only his favorite time is 4:30 am.
    Ugh. Whyyyyyyyyyy? She has food, water, clean litter, can go anywhere where she wants in the house. 4:30 though, that's rough. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was at my sisters graduation yesterday in heels... well this morning I woke up with my toes and ankles and fingers and face swollen. I'm confident the restaurant we ate at for celebration was REALLY salty... Checked my BP and it's 102/64. Can't put my sandals with the ankle strap buckle on. What the heck.

I'm in the car driving 5 hours back home like a swollen sausage :) when can I feel pretty again?

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • How many horror stories can I read on Facebook regarding the horrible maternal death rate the US has. I mean really, it's like these stories "find" me. Last thing I and I'm sure any of us want to think about. 
  • @wineren I love the sticker. 
    @mynamestaken hooray for a bigger bed. 
    @sugargirl1019 sorry for all then swelling. 

Had ad to run errand this morning.  Now just doing house work. Did find time for a nap. I love naps
  • That looks amazing 
  • @jena333-2 that is so cool!
  • @jena333 congratulations on finishing that!! Incredible! 

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • And I think I'm sick. When I have a ton to do tomorrow before traveling on Tuesday. Kind of paranoid that traveling run down is going to having me puking my guts out again the next day  :'(
  • Flying tomorrow. My H is totally stressed, because he didn't plan or pack for this trip and he always waits till the last minute. I normally plan the hell out of everything, but I'm being super casual. I don't think he likes it, but I'm not going to let him bother me. Worst case scenario, we forget something and we just have to buy a replacement when we get there.
  • winerenwineren member
    Does anyone know how @mrsmarygs is? There was no weekly ticker last week and none set up for this week yet. I hope everything is okay!
  • @wineren Sorry I've been MIA! I've been really really busy at work (doing some overtime), and I only get on TB at work because the mobile version hates me. So for the next few weeks while work is crazy, I probably won't be on here very much. If anyone else wants to start the ticker thread, feel free!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • winerenwineren member
    @mrsmarygs I'm glad everything is okay!! Work being crazy is definitely a thing!