October 2017 Moms

Whatcha eatin'? (5.12.17)

1235»

Re: Whatcha eatin'? (5.12.17)

• I hopped on and saw update of 20 new responses. Was hoping to see food pics. There are none. Cue disappointment. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Loading the player...
  • What are EL fudge cookies?? I want heaven on earth. 
  • @canonmom413

Here's a pretty collage of all my food at work right now. I already at CFA, sorry bout that. 

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @natleilynn that's what I'm talking about. ::drool:: 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @canonmom413
    Anytime.

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • For the record, I went with chick-fil-a. And now a few EL Fudge cookies because they are heaven on earth. 

I've never been more excited for bathing suit season than I am this year. 

Same!! I'm going to rock the hell out of my bump in a bikini. Judge away ladies! 
  • curlyq423 said:
    What are EL fudge cookies?? I want heaven on earth. 

[stuck in a box]

They are fudgy deliciousness! 

• jessirh said:
    For the record, I went with chick-fil-a. And now a few EL Fudge cookies because they are heaven on earth. 

I've never been more excited for bathing suit season than I am this year. 

Same!! I'm going to rock the hell out of my bump in a bikini. Judge away ladies! 
    I just bought 1 maternity swimsuit tank top from Motherhood today because I can't be all bare belly at my girls dance nationals. But at our community pool, suns out, bellys out!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @curlyq423 besttttt cookies evahhhhhhh

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jessirh @natleilynn I'm going to the store soon and will have to pick up a package! 
  • Finishing off a pack of sour punch straws because I'm too lazy to make myself actual food for lunch. This baby is loving all the sugar. Rocking this pregnancy thing right now
  • Just had a grilled chicken sourdough jack and some of the curly fries from Jack In The Box.  Yesterday was the listeria special at Jimmy Johns.  I really have to do better at grocery shopping and lunch making next week.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @natleilynn I bought the cookies. 2 packages to be exact. I shoved a few in my mouth before picking up son from daycare. They were awesome. 
  • DS just brought home an unopened package of his mini cupcakes. Between those, the cookies and his pizza and cupcakes tomorrow for his party, I'm going to feel like dog shit. But I don't care. Give me all the goodies!!
  • The A/C repair guys are at the house right now and I can't leave.  I desperately want a sub but I'm stuck with a protein shake because I'm too lazy to make anything that requires turning on the stove, microwave, or oven.  We don't really have much in our fridge right now anyway.  At least on the plus side it looks like our A/C will be able to be fixed after all, which is nice since it's going to be 90+ for at least the next five days.  

Tomorrow is our buy-all-the-groceries-costco-run day and I'm making cupcakes.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker