3rd Trimester
Options

Recommendations for postpartum abdominal binders?

I need to get an abdominal binder to help with my diastasis and I'm not sure what to get. There are quite a few options ranging quite a bit in price and I'm not sure if some are worth the extra expense or not. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Re: Recommendations for postpartum abdominal binders?

• Options
    I liked the Belly Bandit. It worked fine for what it was. I did out-shrink it within three weeks postpartum. I don't know that I would have paid full price… I bought it with a gift card and rewards points at babies R us.
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    I need to get an abdominal binder to help with my diastasis and I'm not sure what to get. There are quite a few options ranging quite a bit in price and I'm not sure if some are worth the extra expense or not. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    I also used the belly band. I felt like it supported my tummy as it unstretched after giving birth. I got it as a baby shower gift and I don't know if I would have bought it for myself otherwise. I also had the hip wrap by the same company, and while I guess it helped (I think my hips went back to their original size) it wasn't as comfortable to wear as it would slide up.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::