October 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change | 5.17.17

Wednesday Ladies Representttttt

Post here if your due date is October 4th, 11th, 18th, or 25th!

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments or tests this week?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Did you have a "lovey" or favorite stuffed animal growing up? What kind was it? What was it's name? 
BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change | 5.17.17

• 1) How many weeks are you? 19 weeks! Happy to be approaching the halfway mark. 

2) How big is baby? Mango

3) How are you feeling? I'm good. I really don't feel pregnant but I've got the belly to prove it. 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? I have my anatomy scan next week. I already know the gender but I will be relieved to know all is progressing well. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I thought the pregnancy pillow was silly but I really do love sleeping with the snoogle. The jersey fabric is so much softer than the white one. 

6) GTKY: Did you have a "lovey" or favorite stuffed animal growing up? What kind was it? What was it's name? I don't remember having one. 
  • 1) How many weeks are you?  18

2) How big is baby?  Sweet potato - ew.

3) How are you feeling? Pooped out. I could use about 24 hours of solid sleep.

4) Any appointments or tests this week? AS today! Saw the baby squirming around and got nowhere near the anatomy so still team green!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Is it Friday yet?

6) GTKY: Did you have a "lovey" or favorite stuffed animal growing up? What kind was it? What was it's name? Doggie Dog. He was a pound puppy. I still have him and "gave" him to DD...but she's super cute and lets me cuddle with him a lot :smile:

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ehepnerehepner member
    1) How many weeks are you? 19 weeks

2) How big is baby? Size of a mango

3) How are you feeling? Pretty good. Still get
    tired easy. Work outs are tougher than normal but physically I feel good. 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Anatomy scan on Monday. Yay!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I've finally started to feel little babe move!  Yay!

6) GTKY: Did you have a "lovey" or favorite stuffed animal growing up? What kind was it? What was it's name?  I had a stuffed teddy bear. It had a heart in its chest that would beat when you hugged it. I don't know what kind it was and it didn't have a name besides 'bear'. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks are you?  20 weeks!

2) How big is baby?  The size of a banana

3) How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  I feel the little nugget moving around from time to time.  

4) Any appointments or tests this week?  AS tomorrow evening!!!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  Not really.

6) GTKY: Did you have a "lovey" or favorite stuffed animal growing up? What kind was it? What was it's name? I have a teddy bear that my mother gave me when I was a child.  It didn't have a name, and I still have him-he's sitting on one of our bookshelves.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 18

2) How big is baby? An artichoke, or according to Ovia, a croissant, which sucks because I want a croissant and can't eat it.

3) How are you feeling? I'm walking better than earlier this week, so that's good.

4) Any appointments or tests this week?

Yesterday, I met one of the midwives at the OB practice for my first visit with the new practice.  I'm really very glad that I can choose other practitioners.  That "lady" was rude, impatient and not at all gentle with my pelvic exam. And, she gave a knock and walk, didn't wait for me to say ok, flashed my bum at the whole hallway, didn't apologize.  The only plus was due to her impatience with the doppler, I got a quickie U/S yesterday and got to see my boy.

I also saw the endocrinologist yesterday, who prescribed insulin along with diabetic diet for the remainder of the pregnancy.  I'm really not a fan of poking myself, but I did it last night without a freak out!  Win!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6) GTKY: Did you have a "lovey" or favorite stuffed animal growing up? What kind was it? What was it's name? I had 2 loveys: A handmade doll named Suzy and a giant panda named Theo, aka Biggie.  They are both in my closet, hanging out with Wicket, my Ewok.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker