September 2017 Moms

UO Thursday 5/18

Tell me your secrets...

Re: UO Thursday 5/18

• Loading the player...
  • @bridge-and-wall omg agreed! Although I feel like this week I'm the one who can't read. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I was reminded of my UO last night as I was getting food for a friend who just recently had a baby...

Krispy Kreme donuts are gross!
    Totally agree. Krispy Kreme is nms. We went to a cute little bakery in Custer while we were there and they had the most amazing handmade giant donuts. Like the size of your face. Next time I'm getting one of everything. So freaking delicious
  • CSL522CSL522 member
    Maybe an UO and to each their own but I am completely grossed out by pubic hair.  I definitely plan to get laser hair removal after baby is born. I'm having a girl, I get that it's natural, but just not my style. I'm also in the club of not letting my husband do that job for me.
  • Beards on men gross me out. I think if they're longer than an inch or so they start looking and feeling like pubic hair. I think men should shave their face like I "have" to shave my legs. 
    My SO has a beard and it is definitely thick and not smooth at all. However, I've never known him without a big old beard so it would be weird for me to see him clean shaven. I also do not like face stubble cause I feel like I'm getting stabbed when I am kissed. Lol 

one funny thing is that when he eats crumbs always get caught in his beard and he always looks funny we go out to eat. 
  • @msashley2010-2 I've seen guys with beards after they're clean shaven, and you're right! They look funny. DH had long hair until our wedding and that was quite an adjustment! (His choice to cut it, not mine). My mom used to tell me how much she loved my dads chest hair. And me? I'd rather none anywhere! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ae_Lovely321Ae_Lovely321 member
    edited May 2017
    My UO. I will never make DH trim or shave my downstairs if I can't see it while pregnant. I can work just fine on feel. Also I check my work in the mirror lol. But I will never ask him to help out. 
    I'll never ask mine either.  It's too weird for me.
  • I asked DH with my last pregnancy and he said he would not trust himself and offered to send me to get a Brazilian wax.
  • belated UO inspired by all this trimming/shaving/let it grow talk... I'm creeped out by adult women having no hair down there...like, doesn't it look like a pre-pubescent girls vag? who wants to have sex with that? *shivers* carry on...

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• belated UO inspired by all this trimming/shaving/let it grow talk... I'm creeped out by adult women having no hair down there...like, doesn't it look like a pre-pubescent girls vag? who wants to have sex with that? *shivers* carry on...
    I agree. I'm all for keeping it neat and clean, but no hair at all just doesn't seem right.
  • @kaylaakosua I'm with you for sure. Just not my thing to have all that going on. I didn't want to sound rude either. To each their own for sure on this one. And maybe a little TMI but husband has some rather amazing skills and being down there is definitely one of them!! So I would rather keep it all cleaned up for both of us. Lol 
  • Lol lol @tfrangul my DH also has amazing skills in that department. He also loves to do it so who am I to tell him no? I keep it cleaned up because when we were dating we had the discussion and he said "I mean.... I don't even like eating a kiwi with the fuzzy stuff on it...." haha
  • @wyomama0427 I just died laughing at " I don't even like eating a kiwi with the fuzzy stuff on it" That is my husband for sure!! Here's to team "marble floor" lol 
  • @tfrangul omg now you made me die laughing at "team marble floor" lmao that's hilarious