Adoption

April 2017 - Introduce yourself

If you're new to the boards and / or have been lurking for a while, please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you so we can get to know you! No judgement here regardless of which group you would fall into (adopted / adopting / fostered / fostering / placed a child, etc).
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: April 2017 - Introduce yourself

• My name is Michelle i am looking to adopt a baby i been trying for over 6 years with no sussess i have tryed foster caring but didnt go far because they discrimated on my past medical record which i found out later it not even allowed i posted numerous ad all over social media and websites looking to adopt and or have some one carry a baby for me which have been sussessful but led to eaither they got pregant and decided to keep or they where clueless what to do. So i now reach out further to see if spread the world. If u know anyone considering provideing a stable loving home for thier child to Contact me we can discuss further i can support with in reason finacially. Please contact me via email zmichelle29@gmail.com thank you 

Michelle Zayas
  • @zmichelle29  Have you tried working with an adoption agency? It's easier to find someone that way and typically they provide counseling to the birth parents to make sure they want to give their baby up for adoption and so they are less likely to change their minds after the baby is born.

When you applied for foster care, how did they even get your past medical records? That's really weird - have you tried filing a complaint to have them look at your application again without discriminating?
  • Loading the player...
  • @zmichelle29  Punctuation.  Spelling.
  • Hi all i am Amy, willing to adopt baby after failure in conceiving for 4 years.
  • @nostalgicgirl

Have you started talking / meeting with adoption agencies?
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi, I'm Allison! My husband and I have been trying to adopt for about 3-4 years. Finally got our first bite, birthmom said she wanted us to adopt her baby but then told the agency she still wanted to see other families. Due June 9. Trying to keep the momentum and not "quit" because it didn't work out as hoped. Looking forward to learning from this community!
  • edited May 2017
    @ali_gator11Is that really necessary??? Good grief. So hard for people to just be nice anymore.
  • @ali_gator11Is that really necessary??? Good grief. So hard for people to just be nice anymore.
    In @ali_gator11 's defense, she was responding to a post where someone was basically asking to adopt. When you have bad grammar and spelling, you come across as uneducated. That's not the way you want to come across to birth parents when you are trying to adopt. So, sure, it wasn't said in the nicest way, but telling someone to pay attention to spelling and punctuation is good advice here.