October 2017 Moms

Weekly Appts! 5.15

2»

Re: Weekly Appts! 5.15

• Sorry to hear about the low BP @natleilynn but good for you for holding strong with gender knowledge! 

Ovia app said low BP is super common in the second tri and does go even lower around this time  glad they caught it so you can get your grub on some more ;) 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @canonmom413 my doctor said it was normal to drop, too - I can't remember what the bottom number was but the top number was 110 at the first appointment and down to 90 at this appointment. so they just told me to be more aware of eating and drinking, especially in the heat.

Definitely not complaining about stuffing my face more :smile:

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • dajocldajocl member
    @beezeemarie That's how mine went with DS, they didn't tell us anything until the next appt. It was annoying to wait but the Drs go over the images and the techs aren't allowed to share anything because thechnically they aren't qualified to diagnose etc. 

• @beezeemarie In my practice the tech doesn't tell you anything beyond the sex and/or pointing out different organs. But they schedule the OB appt for right after the scan, so you just wait 20 minutes while they review everything.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • beezeeebeezeee member
    @dajocl Thanks. I know that the techs aren't allowed to say anything, and I understand why. I was just a little off put since it was different when I had my AS with DD. And I don't like having to wait for results.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited May 2017
    @beezemarie with DD1 I went to a typical radiology center where that's is exactly what they did. Took pictures. Sent to radiologist. Sent report to OB. OB reported to me. When they thought she was failure to thrive toward the end I got monitored more closely is when they sent me to the center for maternal and fetal medicine where they have an onsite dr who comes in and vouches at the appt. since then I see the Center for M and F Medicine with DD2 and now Baby #3

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @beezeemarie our tech told us everything looked good, but my ob would go over the official results with me. Which my appointment isnt until next week. I feel like it's kind of obvious when something is wrong though because the tech talks less and focuses on something for a while, which is what I experienced when DD2 was possible IUGR and then when I had a MMC. 
  • @beezeemarie with DS the tech was pretty tight lipped but I said "oh I wish I could just know if everything is alright" and she said "I wouldn't worry too much if I was you" so that was nice.

With this one, the techs are able to provide lots of info.  She said "everything looks good. Let me just run them by the radiologist" and that was it.  Im sure I'll ask more questions at my OB appointment.  I might actually ask for a copy of the report too
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • beezeeebeezeee member
    Thanks ladies for all of your feedback. It was just so different and so much quicker than my AS with DD, so it was unexpected. The appointment went very quick and she didn't seem to be too focus on anything - no red flags in her actions that I noticed at least, so I'll try not to worry about it too much. My next OB appt. is next week, so I'll be able to confirm everything then.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave