May 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 5/15

I need Monday Bitchfest bright and early today! Meddling MIL problems! 

Re: Monday Bitchfest 5/15

• Loading the player...
  • @n&a0630 - oh hell no. You shouldn't even have to entertain that crazy

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • kns1988kns1988 member
    @n&a0630, that is so far out of line! I'd be telling her off and *not* letting her drive back down. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot - I felt the same way this morning. DS flip flopped between being the worst and the sweetest all weekend. Daycare may have their hands full!
    @absbubbs - I thought I was the only person that got annoyed by that!!

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • @heath313 I was told the same thing. :/
  • @lrwardrop Oh man, that really sucks. I'm sorry you have to deal with that right now.
  • @n&amp;a0636 NOPE. She sounds terrible. I'm sorry you are dealing with her.
  • There are 8 documented cases of whooping cough at the local school district. They are all due to lack of vaccination. I just don't get it! All I can think of is my husband's cousins who go to school there bringing these germs around My newborn. 
  • @n&amp;a0630 
    Oooohhhh wow, shoot and I thought my MIL was overbearing and trying to govern my son's life like she had h. Talk about  getting all up into your business!   I'm sorry your dealing with that, I'd be super pissed too.  Talk to your hubby  if she don't listen to you or try to at least  understand where your coming from. This is all classic case of in laws and parents(some) thinking that they still tell us what to do with our lives hah.
  • L1C4galL1C4gal member
    @RedInLove I seriously don't get people sometimes! Don't they think?!

@Jens_Hoes That's so scary! I hope the outbreak stops and nothing gets close to your baby! I can't get the TDaP vaccine for medical reasons (potentially in the future but they recommended against trying during pregnancy) so I'm on extra-high alert about it. And MIL has been on a crusade to make sure everyone--including my stubborn BIL--gets that vaccine since the baby isn't protected through me, which I've really appreciated. It just makes her actions on her own cough even more perplexing/frustrating!
  • @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot I totally feel you. My DD is driving me crazy. She's not adjusting well, and right now will not listen to one thing I tell her. I want to send her back to daycare full time, but my mom has guilted me into feeling like a horrible mom so she's only going 2 days a week. When I mentioned sending DD full time my mom told me basically to suck it up and deal with th fact I have 2 kids now  :|

that was my bitch (my mom) along with agreeing to the other comment... 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @BeachMommy2B your mom is nuts. Thee is no reason to drive yourself nuts just because you have 2 kids! I 100% will be sending my toddler back to daycare full time even when I'm on maternity leave because 1. He will drive me nuts and 2. The consistency and structure of daily daycare actually does wonders for him. 

If yoir our daughter does better with daycare more consistently then go for it. I wouldn't feel badly at all. 

May '17 labor memes
  • @BeachMommy2B Completely agree with @WombThereItIs. You do what you need to for your family's wellbeing and sanity, and that includes getting good quality time with Brenner! Maybe your DD needs the structure of daycare during this transitional time. Either way, don't let your mom guilt you one way or another-- you're the mom, you know best for your children.
  • KipperooKipperoo member
    edited May 2017
    @BeachMommy2B, I totally agree with @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot--do not feel guilty about sending DD to daycare. Those sound like the words of a mother with grown children and toddler amnesia. We had DS home from daycare last W-F plus the weekend (thanks, visiting MIL) and by the end of the weekend, I was literally ready to pack me plus infant and head for a hotel on Saturday. He was defiant and honestly bored. He was thrilled to go back to daycare today. It's a win all around--better for him, better for me, better for baby. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Jens_Hoes that would be a big hell no on the visiting my kid! Until it's done with and they've sat the incubation time or my kid got their vaccine those cousins can stay away. I'm monitoring the location of our outbreak for the exact reason.

@0408bear I'm just going to pretend I didn't see the MIL comment and encourage your running away plan for the rest  :)