October 2017 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday 5/9

2»

Re: TMI Tuesday 5/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I I think that's a great idea @buttercream_frosting What would the poll options be? 
  • Options
    In college a guy broke my clit. No lie. He was a senior and I was a freshman so I thought I hit the jackpot. He kept rubbing and rubbing. And not in a gentle way. I was too shy to say anything bc I didn't know what the F I was doing. I literally had to ice it the next day. Now any touching there with hands I am like GET AWAY!!!! 
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    @buttercream_frosting Yaasssss! And maybe a dildo option as well!
  • Options
    DH has working man hands, so they have always been too tough to go down there, unless I want sandpaper vag.
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How much TMI can we get here? Dare I say :
    My tmi : i always have to clean my room miror before the HDBD pic because our love making often includes that miror, some spitting and licking. :neutral:
  • Options
    All you ladies getting regular sex of any frequency are making me super jelly right now. We've had sex ONCE since conceiving this baby cuz hubby swears he's gonna break it or poke its eye out. So that one time he was giving me like 75% of his P and refused to go in further, plus he didn't want to "activate labor" so he pulled out when he was about to come. I was literally 3 thrusts away from my O and he abruptly took it away so I started bawling. I've always been that way tho if I'm super close and it suddenly goes away, but he's here in disbelief like "are you crying?!" C'mon can a girl also O here? And he's been trying to mentally prepare himself for sex again so I've been here horny and unsatisfied for weeks 
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @winterecho Maybe try showing him an antatomical drawing of a female's reproductive organs? Some men are squeamish about sex during pregnancy because they think the baby is in the vagina, rather than in the uterus with a barrier that the penis won't get to. 
  • Options
    @jessirh thats why i had to do with H. Cause he was all " im gonna poke him so bad
  • Options
    Man, I am really hoping my sex drives comes back, I hate not being in the mood :( we've done it probably once a week and at most twice a week but I honestly don't enjoy it as much right now I don't know why! It's helpful reading all different experiences/stories. 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    beezeeebeezeee member
    @carries2018 that was me! I wish I could remember where I read/heard that.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    I can't find symptom thread. I've had cramping all day. Which I'm sure is just ute growing. But a lot of discharge no blood or anything. This is normal right? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Happened to me 2 weeks ago. But i have to add, some infections like BV can sometimes be symptom less. No odors, no burning, no itching. Only clear discharge, more than usual. 
    Hope its nothing and after a good night sleep you wont feel those cramps anymore mama @carries2018
  • Options
    How big of a deal of this is it? Assuming I feel the same tomorrow? Can it wait until my appointment on Wednesday? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @carries2018 I think if you don't have blood you should be ok. Be sure to drink lots of water and maybe lay down for awhile. If it still hurts or enough you need to take a Tylenol, maybe call the on call doc to be sure. 
  • Options
    @carries2018 PS, I hope you get some rest tonight and feel better tomorrow!
  • Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited May 2017
    I dont think its a big deal, but then again im expecting my first lol. But just to be on the safe side id call my obgyn and ask if its normal or if i should come in before wednesday. 
    *hoping for stm's or ttm's to jump in here *
    Are they major cramps? Do they hurt? Or is it just discomfort? 
    Edited to tag @carries2018
  • Options
    No idea whether it's normal, @carries2018.  I echo what some of the gals here have suggested (rest, drink lot she of water, lay down, call the doc if you think you need to).

Hope you feel better soon!
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I mean I'm not crippled in pain. But def discomfort. It isn't constant so that makes me think it's just growing pains. My uterus feels heavy but I think that's just #3 for ya. I will call them tomorrow if it's still up. I hate weekend issues haha. I am such a hypochondriac I'm sure it's nothing. But then it's like what if it is something? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @carries2018 All my bleeding occurred after hours or weekends, so I felt bad to call...especially if it was nothing. The doc I saw assured me they rotate calls so never to worry about bothering them. Never hurts to call, then you'll be able to rest easy and enjoy your weekend!
  • Options
    @carries2018 hope the cramps ease up today! FWIW my yeast infection was causing extra discharge which I just chalked up to normal pregnancy grossness. But obviously not. Call for peace of mind, but I bet they will tell you to just wait til your appointment unless it gets worse.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited May 2017
    Hopefully it won't  @carries2018

Edited cause english grammar