December 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 5/10

peachy13peachy13 member
edited May 2017 in December 2017 Moms
Happy Hump Day!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
2. How are you feeling? 
3. Any appointments this week? 
4. Rants, raves, questions? 
5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)?
Me: 33 DH: 34
Married: Oct 2015
TTC #1: Sept 2016
BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
TTC #2: July 2018
BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 5/10

• drablnddrablnd member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks. Strawberry!!!

2. How are you feeling?
    Sore and the nausea is back. Plus my acne is in overdrive so I feel pretty gross lately 

Yes first appointment with my actual ob tomorrow

5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? No. My tastes are pretty on par with everyone else. Although my boyfriend hates that I love fried pickles and ranch he thinks it's so gross
    Beautiful Baby Girl Amelia Marie
    Born May 25, 2016
    Angel Baby January 20th, 2017
    Baby #2 Due December 6th 2017
  • ChelK3ChelK3 member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks. Raspberry
    2. How are you feeling? Very emotional but physically I feel good
    3. Any appointments this week? Had my first ultrasound on Monday, and then medical history over the phone this morning
    4. Rants, raves, questions? I don't get the ticker thing. I know this thread means the day your week of pregnancy starts, but I don't know what a ticker is, I don't see a ticker on anyone else's posts, and I really don't understand the ticker challenges. 
    5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? This probably won't be too weird to some of you, but here in Nebraska it's unheard of. I love cheddar cheese on my apple pie! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Well I'm back. I had my first OB appointment and she is keeping the Dec 6th due date after another ultrasound in her office, so here I am. 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  10 weeks! Strawberry

2. How are you feeling?  Still nauseous, not getting sick as much so that's great. I am getting IV hydration every Tues and Fri and that seems to really help.

3. Any appointments this week? Had my first appt yesterday. All went really well!

4. Rants, raves, questions? The in-office ultrasound was so blurry, it made me feel a little sad. We have our first tri screen/ultrasound May 31 so I'm looking forward to a clearer picture. 

5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)?  I honestly have no idea - I feel like all the foods I'm eating now are SO weired. Like cranberry juice and pickles - pregnancy really does weird things with my body. 
    :p 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  9 Weeks, green olive
    2. How are you feeling? nausea started, boobs feel heavy and dense, but not sore, some tightening in the stomach, still not sleeping well
    3. Any appointments this week? u/w yesterday, baby is measuring a day ahead, more blood work on Friday, hopefully we can stop these shots soon, and meet with my regular OB on Monday
    4. Rants, raves, questions? So happy that this baby is measuring where it should be!  I'm starting to get my hopes up about this pregnancy, but not too much, not until genetic testing. 
    5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? Not really, I'm all about cheese and crackers or a PBJ sandwich with a big glass of milk. 
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • @drablnd I have my first OB appointment tomorrow too! GL! 
    @ChelK3 Are you on mobile or on a computer? If you're mobile you might not see them, but a lot of people have signatures that show their "story," along with tickers that show their progress in the pregnancy. People include different pictures or gifs for with the contest of the month. 
    @disneyfan0511 Welcome back! 
    @holzie-2 A PB&J sandwich sounds divine right now! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9 weeks! Green olive. 
    2. How are you feeling? Physically really well, just tired. Emotionally I am all over the map. 
    3. Any appointments this week? First OB appointment tomorrow! We start testing my progesterone levels and hopefully I can stop these pesky shots soon! 
    4. Rants, raves, questions? I'm really looking forward to stopping the shots. Since we switched from progesterone in sesame oil to prog in ethyl olate, they've been a lot less painful, and the welts are getting smaller for the most part, but oh man I am ready to be done! 
    5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? Not really. Lately I have had almost no cravings, and have had to force myself to eat at most meals. I'm not sure what's up with that. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @ChelK3  i love cheddar with apple pie! My grandfather used to do that (I think it was a Great Depression thing when they couldn't afford ice cream so substituted cheese instead) and it's still popular in our family.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks, a strawberry
    2. How are you feeling? very good today! Week 9 for me was kind of a beast. My hormones were super crazy with mood swings, acne, severe food aversions, and increased nausea and fatigue. Weirdly though, I woke up today feeling so much better. Not one gag this morning and I actually have an appetite for stuff like MEAT. I'm going to eat actual meat today for lunch.
    3. Any appointments this week? heartbeat check tomorrow ahhh I've been waiting for a month for this one
    4. Rants, raves, questions? Very excited to hear the heartbeat tomorrow since after that, we are going to start officially spreading the news. I can't wait!
    5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? Cream cheese on saltines. It seems weird but I promise, it's SO good.
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Happy Hump Day!

10 weeks, Strawberry 

2. How are you feeling? 

Feeling a a lot better. I still have nausea but it's not 24/7. Now I'm just trying to get back into the swing of exercising again. Hopefully I can accomplish that soon. 

Not it till the end of the month 

4. Rants, raves, questions? No 

5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? Ummm um craving everything but nothing to weird ( hot sauce on my spaghetti
  • baevnbaevn member

8 weeks - raspberry
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Tired, nausea is improving but still not much appetite
    Yes! First ultrasound is tomorrow. I am very excited and anxious
    Not much, so anxious for some info about what is going on and then we get to make a plan and I'll be able to figure a lot of stuff that is up in the air. Like where we might deliver etc. 
    5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)?
    No I have so little appetite and surprisingly everything I feel like eating is healthy like quinoa, fruit and veggies, salmon. Just normal stuff. I am craving a really good sub. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    9 weeks - Cherry  <3

2. How are you feeling? 
    Nauseous and tired! 

No, one at the end of the month. 

Not really, just feeling like it's been a lot longer than just nine weeks! lol

Not a weird parring, but I crave English Muffins all the time. I liked them okay before, but now its just weird!

Pregnancy Ticker 

• edited May 2017
    9 weeks! Cherry or grape :)

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good! I have the occasional nausea and avoid brushing my tongue in the morning. I'm having major food aversions though.

I had an appt today where I had my first abdominal ultrasound. We got to hear the heartbeat pumping strong at 173bpm!

Feeling good today since I'm PGAL so anytime I get some reassurance I'm happy. It's going to be a struggle since my next appt isn't until 6/5 but I'm going to stay positive! I'm doing the gender blood test next Friday.

I wish! When I do want food it's usually something plain like waffles or a smoothie.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks, strawberry. Yay double digit weeks!
    2. How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty ok, still tired though. I'm having some muscle cramping in my abdomen (not uterine muscles), I'm guessing everything is just expanding and moving around. That's kind of uncomfortable. But otherwise ok.
    3. Any appointments this week? Nope
    4. Rants, raves, questions? I wish plus size maternity clothes weren't so expensive.
    5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? I've always loved a good grilled peanut butter & cheese sandwich. My husband thinks that's weird.

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    7, blueberry 
    2. How are you feeling? Ok, not as tired, but food aversions have now kicked in.
    3. Any appointments this week? Nope, first visit is in a few weeks.
    4. Rants, raves, questions? It's so hard to keep this a secret, but i want to wait until we get to 12 weeks to tell everybody.
    5. GTKY: do you have any weird snacks/food pairings that you like (something that sounds gross but tastes good)? Cool whip in my cereal! 
  • dilbert890dilbert890 member
    edited May 2017

8 weeks, raspberry! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    This past week was so much better than week 6.. I almost liked not knowing I was pregnant better than knowing.. I find I'm making excuses to sleep haha! I'm feeling tired still, acne, and my boobs! Ahh! I bought a larger sports bra today. F they're getting heavy! 

No appointments until week 10.. but ultrasound is booked for week 12!! The day before my parents surprise 40th anniversary party! 

I almost don't feel pregnant. It still feels surreal. I can't believe on one hand I'm 2 months and on the other I'm hoping to wait a month before I tell people at work..

im using the mobile app, is there a way to be alerted that someone has replied to my post or tagged me?  I feel like I need to remember the threads I've replied to, to check to see if there's conversation I still want to be a part of! 

everyone thinks this is odd, but cut up apples (I find red delicious works well) with cinnamon and sprinkles! I also love putting fresh garlic on my grilled cheese sandwich. I'm sure I have others but those two come to mind. 
  • @drablnd my acne is cropping up too!  It's like HS all over again.  GL with your appt tomorrow!

@holzie-2 FX you start sleeping better!

@peachy13 GL with your appt tomorrow!

@dilbert890 I also use the mobile app almost exclusively and the only way I've seen an alert is when I'm actively using the app and someone mentions my s/n.  I might check the settings and push notifications.

AFM
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks, Strawberry!

2. How are you feeling? 
    - Super tired, all I think about all day is bedtime.  I've also been pretty irritable- I'm usually pretty mild tempered but lately I find myself getting mad or upset about stupid things! But aside from that and my crazy sore boobs- not too bad!  

- US yesterday!  Baby measuring on time and HB was 171!  Super relieved.  I'll go back for the nuchal screen on the 22nd.

-  telling our family this weekend :) it's like it's really happening!

- nothing crazy.  I do literally put Franks Hot Sauce on everything though.  Sometimes I crave bowls of vegetables dosed with it :/