November 2017 Moms
Options

Circumcision

13»

Re: Circumcision

• Options
    av2323av2323 member
    Did anyone else get a private message from "123growingtogether" telling them they were right to circumcise?  It was totally random and gave a million and one links to articles.  I looked at the profile, they joined the day I received the message and haven't made any posts or comments.  It's weird.
  • Options
    omg that's so creepy weird. That's why I fear the internet. Just don't know who is lurking. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    av2323av2323 member
    Word.  
  • Options
    @av2323 a bunch of us all got the message

• Options
    Yep.  I found it creepy

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I think it's someone just trolling for likes or hits on the Facebook page that was linked. My guess is he just searched for the thread on every BMB and PMed everyone who participated. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    av2323av2323 member
    Glad it wasn't just me.  Sorry if I missed the discussion about it somewhere else.
  • Options
    @av2323 I got the message too, they also sent me a link to where I posted in the discussion, super creepy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @safinn21 yes!! Like we'd forget what we said?!

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Yep got the message too and just ignored it. Major creeper though 
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    Yep also go the message - and I don't need internet strangers to make up my mind on this issue!  Also since I circumcised both my boys why would I need info on why I should... we're a bit past that point now...lol!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bcashawbcashaw member
    Yeah I thought it was so weird and my heart just skipped a beat when I saw the circumcision convoy back on page one.  The Internet is such a strange place 
  • Options
    I'm undecided. I had my first when I was a teenager and he was adopted. I was naive and didn't know what to do, I figured it was expected. Stupid me didn't think to ask the adoptive parents, it wasn't brought up before. My son was circumcised and while they don't hold it against me, in their part of Canada is seems they don't circumsize.  This time I think it will be more up to DH if we have a boy. 
  • Options
    For religious reasons we will if this baby is a boy. DS is as well is DH. 
    Lauren + Scott
    B/G Twins Elijah(Eli) and Abigail(Abby)-05/14/2015
    Baby #3 due November 26th 2017