May 2017 Moms
Options

**Great Big Labor Thread 5/1**

1235»

Re: **Great Big Labor Thread 5/1**

• Options
    Sorry about the false alarm. I hope the contractions take a break until real go time! And yay for progress on a name!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    Sorry about the false alarm. I hope the contractions take a break until real go time! And yay for progress on a name!
    I'm glad it was a false alarm and not the real thing! But poor DH got really nervous about it. And he convinced me to stay home to invoke the proctors for my tests rather than having me be there. I guess I'm glad not to make the trip out -- driving can be very uncomfortable -- but I do wish I didn't have to wait until the end of the day after DH goes to get my tests to start the process of grading (yes he has volunteered to make the trip, about an hour round-trip). I would have preferred to be grading them as they come in. Usually in that situation I can get through a lot of them before the day is out (also it's two section's worth, so by noon more than half of them will have finished.) I just hope that I'm able to get them all done Tuesday and the grades submitted!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker