June 2016 Moms

Interior design advice

2»

Re: Interior design advice

• Tawny87Tawny87 member
    Hmm... strang comment above.

Im just so glad to be done, and kind of proud that we did everything 100% on our own. Renovations with three little kids are no joke! Maybe I'll post some pictures today for fun
    You should definitely feel proud! That's a big accomplishment! Can't wait to see pictures  :)

And it looks like that post was removed for violating the Terms of Services, makes sense. She has other posts elsewhere similar to this one (tells a stories, then promotes a business via link).
    I was like "what the heck did I miss..."
  • Tawny87 said:

Im just so glad to be done, and kind of proud that we did everything 100% on our own. Renovations with three little kids are no joke! Maybe I'll post some pictures today for fun
    You should definitely feel proud! That's a big accomplishment! Can't wait to see pictures  :)

And it looks like that post was removed for violating the Terms of Services, makes sense. She has other posts elsewhere similar to this one (tells a stories, then promotes a business via link).
    I happened to hop on the board during the night and saw the random post on this thread that just didn't seem right and because apparently I had nothing better to do (sleep? what's that?), I investigated. 
  • Loading the player...
  • lm45678lm45678 member
    Tawny87 said:

Right!! And who would be mean to @AmberLiz99?!??
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • meggymemeggyme member
    @AmberLiz99 it turned out beautiful!!! Great job!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Looks amazing!  Wanna come to San Diego and redo my kitchen?  :D
  • Tawny87Tawny87 member
    Looks awesome! Your kitchen on a bad day looks better than mine on a good one lol. You guys did a great job!
  • Your kitchen turned out amazing @AmberLiz99 !!  The things you find time for on a regular basis just floors me, but this takes the cake!  I am bowing down to you like Wayne and Garth..."I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!!"
  • That looks awesome! I love the concrete countertops and the blue cupboards. Very stylish. 
  • lm45678lm45678 member
    Looks amazing!!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Looks amazing!  Wanna come to San Diego and redo my kitchen?  :D
    I love San Diego, but not that much  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

• egirl1025 said:
    Your kitchen turned out amazing @AmberLiz99 !!  The things you find time for on a regular basis just floors me, but this takes the cake!  I am bowing down to you like Wayne and Garth..."I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!!"
    We'll, it took us almost 3 months, so we took our time! Every little thing seemed to take twice as long as it should have. Maybe that's just a good description of life with kids though, lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg @AmberLiz99 that's looks so good!!!!  I think we found your calling. Lol
  • Omg @AmberLiz99 that's looks so good!!!!  I think we found your calling. Lol
    Thanks! It did remind me of when I did design work for theatre, and that was fun. I miss being visually creative :)

BabyFruit Ticker