Symptoms?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

GTKY: How different was your life one year ago

-----or for postpartum-----

How many weeks old is baby?

Any medical appointments/updates for baby or mom this week

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning feeding/weight gain?

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning sleeping or other symptoms for both baby & mom?

Rants/raves/questions

GTYK: How different was your life one year ago?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 5-4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 37 weeks (my last time doing the ticker change at work!)

How big is baby
    ? Romaine lettuce

Any appointments this week? I had an appt with my midwife, baby is in a good position.

Symptoms? The sore joints continue, and it's quite painful when I wake up in the morning. I feel about a hundred years old. Hip pain has returned as well, despite it going away a few months ago with the mattress topper. 

Cravings? Greek food, my absolute favorite.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today is my last day of work! I am looking forward to not getting up really early and to not have to deal with anything other than what is related to me. I work with elementary-aged kids and I'm hoping I make it out of here without getting sick!

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

GTKY: How different was your life one year ago? We were getting excited for our trip to Europe - we went to Italy, France and Switzerland. It was so much fun, and our first time traveling together without the purpose of seeing family. So many special memories.
  • Options
    @MiaQuiche84 Congrats on your last day of work!
  • Options
    @museic Congrats on your last day of work.

@n&a0630 That definitely makes sense that you'd disappear for a bit. Hope everything is going well with the new babe!
  • Options
    n&a0630n&a0630 member
    @kat81 My daughter was born "sunny side up"...and hiccuping!

Thanks @starphish18! We are doing very well!