December 2017 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in Wk Apr27th

2»

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in Wk Apr27th

• Options
    @breezybee with my first, I did not get any betas other than them checking my HCG levels with the load of other bloodwork they did at the intake appt around 8 weeks; with this LO, I have been under the care of a RE, so betas were the "norm" and I have had several, although they stopped giving me the numbers after #4
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    FX she's just busy. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Due date? December 20
    2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support. Pretty good.  I've felt much more "pregnant" this week - a bit of morning sickness, crampy/just feeling weird in the uterus area.  I'm super tired, but I think it's probably mostly terrible sleep I got all weekend.  I was up like once an hour all weekend, which I'm not sure if it's due to pregnancy or the fact that its 90 degrees and our AC is broken.  Perhaps a combo of both.  
    3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? 

4. Questions/concerns? Nothing yet.  

@breezybee - It's hard to not get a bit excited.  No matter what the future brings, today you are pregnant and that's something to celebrate. Re: your friend - I think you did everything you could to try and be sensitive to her.  She might need some space, but I bet she comes around.  From her initial response, it sounds like she is happy for you, even if she's a little sad for herself.  It might just take time.  Also - when it comes to betas and u/s and testing this early, every doctor is so different.  I wouldn't freak too much.    
    @Marley629 - no matter the journey to get here, feeling sick is never fun.  Don't worry about complaining about how your feel! 
    @tamalahoops - its so hard coming from ttgp.  I really hope a similar community grows here. 
    @dragonette505 - hope all is fine wherever you are!
    @MJDsquared - YAY for the u/s
    @kvacmak - glad the vertigo went away
    @candyapple2012 - glad you got to see your little bean!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    1. Due date? December 20
    2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support. Pretty good.  I've felt much more "pregnant" this week - a bit of morning sickness, crampy/just feeling weird in the uterus area.  I'm super tired, but I think it's probably mostly terrible sleep I got all weekend.  I was up like once an hour all weekend, which I'm not sure if it's due to pregnancy or the fact that its 90 degrees and our AC is broken.  Perhaps a combo of both.  
    3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? 

4. Questions/concerns? Nothing yet.  

@breezybee - It's hard to not get a bit excited.  No matter what the future brings, today you are pregnant and that's something to celebrate. Re: your friend - I think you did everything you could to try and be sensitive to her.  She might need some space, but I bet she comes around.  From her initial response, it sounds like she is happy for you, even if she's a little sad for herself.  It might just take time.  Also - when it comes to betas and u/s and testing this early, every doctor is so different.  I wouldn't freak too much.    
    @Marley629 - no matter the journey to get here, feeling sick is never fun.  Don't worry about complaining about how your feel! 
    @tamalahoops - its so hard coming from ttgp.  I really hope a similar community grows here. 
    @dragonette505 - hope all is fine wherever you are!
    @MJDsquared - YAY for the u/s
    @kvacmak - glad the vertigo went away
    @candyapple2012 - glad you got to see your little bean!

TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    Thanks @Tennis11785 et all. An update on my friend...she hasn't spoken to me since her initial text response. My husband went golfing with her husband Saturday and they hung out all night and the word is that she's really upset and is taking this very personally. Her husband let me know that I did the exact right thing by texting her the news instead of telling her, so I'm glad I went with my gut on that.  But he also let me know that she won't be calling me anytime soon. 
    I'm trying really hard to be understanding and not take it personally, but it's really hard not to. I'm hormonal and really wish my best friend was happy for me and around, but it seems like that won't happen for a while, if ever.  
    Thanks to all of you who gave me feedback and support. That means a lot :)
  • Options
    @breezybee just keep being patient. She will come around but it might take a while. Please know that she wishes she could be there for you but just can't right now. it might also be good to give her a few more days and then shoot her another text saying you love her  and when she's ready you'd love to hear from her. It lets her know your friendship is important, your thinking of her but you also know she needs time/space. hugs
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @breezybee I'm so sorry your friend is having such a hard time, and as a result your relationship is strained. It really sucks. I think @wabash15 gave a great suggestion though, let her know you still care, but don't have any 'expectation' so to speak. *hugs*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @breezybee I'm sorry that she's hurting and that it hurts you in turn. I think @wabash15 is probably spot on in her insights above. Hugs though, it's such a tough situation all around. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    Good call @wabash15 I'll give that a try :)

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!  It's gorgeous in my city today, so I'm planning on being outside as much as possible!
  • Options
    @breezybee we had snow today, yes SNOW!!! 5 inches of it to be exact! Thankfully its supposed to warm up starting tomorrow and it will all be gone soon but I was not thrilled about more snow!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    @wabash15 insert crazy whaaaatttt that's crazy gif here... I would literally cry if I saw snow in May haha 
    DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• Options
    OMG @wabash15 !  Freaking snow?!  At least you love it - I'm so over bad weather at this point.  This winter was ROUGH!
  • Options
    @wabash15 I'll trade you half my 90 degree weather for half your snow. That should give us each nice, mild 60 degree, right. That's how that works? 

TTC Since 11/2015
  • Options
    @tennis11785 deal!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    @wabash15 I hope you're still enjoying the snow lol
    BTW, there's a May Grad Check In at TTGP. 
    How is everyone today?
  • Options
    @breezybee the snow is nearly melted which is OK with me. I'm hanging in there... less than 24hrs till my US (not that i'm counting!)
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    @MJDsquared hooray for having your US moved up! DH used to have a job where he could only have his phone on break and it sucked too.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    I am the worst at posting lately but just want to say 
    @wabash15 good luck on your u/s tomorrow!
    @MJDsquared so exciting that your u/s is moved up! 
    Can't wait to hear about them! 
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• Options
    @wabash15 Yay! Such great news! <3
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    Congrats @wabash15! Great news. 

Y'all, my pants are tight today. 8 weeks for a first timer is too early for this nonsense, right? I will definitely be wearing a dress tomorrow! 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    @CandyApple2012 Thanks! nope its the bloat..... I know some women are anti maternity cloths but the are so damn comfy.... don't feel bad about giving in!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    I'm STM here but am planning on getting maternity pants this weekend. Nothing is comfortable right now.  Go for it @CandyApple2012
    DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• Options
    Great news @wabash15!  So happy to hear your US went well :)