June 2017 Moms
Options

It is time June ladies!

13»

Re: It is time June ladies!

• Options
    I just resent my email address to @itsfine thanks!

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love this idea and I'm getting the spreadsheet together!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Wow can't believe we are here! Sent my message. Sorry about two emails. I tried to change from the first, but never knew if it worked. 
  • Options
    I sent you a PM @FSUNole31

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    Silly question, but what happens do the board now that we have Facebook? Abandon ship? Or is there still a lot of back and forth posting?
  • Options
    Silly question, but what happens do the board now that we have Facebook? Abandon ship? Or is there still a lot of back and forth posting?
    With my last BMB there was still a lot of posting until a few months after babies were born. Then it kind of died out.
  • Options
    @swanbrooner I still plan on participating in both places, but that's just me!
    Me too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank goodness, TB does not work well for me at work!  

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    @itsfine and @fsunole31 - sent you both a PM!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    I sent you a PM @itsfine

I plan to participate in both places until people just stop responding here. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I didn't make the cut for the FB group, but on my last BMB (January 2012), posting dwindled very, very quickly after the FB group was made and everyone was much more active on FB. However, TB is a totally different environment this time around anyway, so it may be completely different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/11/09 TTC #1 Since 05/10
    BFP #1 09/20/10 Natural m/c 10/05/10
    BFP! #2 04/21/11... Beta 16 DPO: 437, 18 DPO:1446 Ultrasound 6w6d TWINS!
    Annabel & Sophia Born 11/28/11 at 34w6d
    BFP #3 10/4/16... Beta 13 DPO: 145, 15 DPO: 367 12/1/16 It's a GIRL!

• Options
    I didn't get anything, or a message if I didn't make the cut. Limbooooo ;)
  • Options
    I sent you a pm @halfthetree
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    I plan to keep posting in both places. I think I'll have to get used to FB and TB is actually easier at work. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, Facebook is honestly making me a little dizzy right now. It's hard to find the new posts and there are so many. 
  • Options
    I got an error message when I clicked the join group link in the email  :/
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    BellaO21 said:
    I did too, at first. My mobile gmail account tries to link me to the mobile Facebook website (not the app) and I'm not logged in over there. I had to use my computer.
  • Options
    Yeah, Facebook is honestly making me a little dizzy right now. It's hard to find the new posts and there are so many. 
    me too, which is why I'll keep posting here for awhile.  Maybe after we weed out more of the crazies we can make a more exclusive FB group with those of us that stuck around *wink wink* (just kidding)
    Actually, my May 2013 BMB had several FB group mass exodus (it got a bit clique-y) but the major one was in 2015.  I'm pretty sure our FB group only has 25-30 of us and we're pretty close buds.  
  • Options
    BellaO21 said:
    I did too, at first. My mobile gmail account tries to link me to the mobile Facebook website (not the app) and I'm not logged in over there. I had to use my computer.
    Maybe it's taking a page out of TB's book  ;) I'll try on my desktop when I get home later! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    BellaO21 said: 
    BellaO21 said:
    Maybe it's taking a page out of TB's book  ;) I'll try on my desktop when I get home later! 
    I got an error message at first because the link opened Facebook in my browser, not my app, and it wasn't logged in as me there. Once I logged out as my cousin who had borrowed my tablet last week and logged in as myself it worked.
  • Options
    I keep checking my email but the link didn't come through.  Not in spam either....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BellaO21 said: 
    BellaO21 said:
    I got an error message at first because the link opened Facebook in my browser, not my app, and it wasn't logged in as me there. Once I logged out as my cousin who had borrowed my tablet last week and logged in as myself it worked.
    Ended up being a whole different issue... I thought my account was under 1 email the whole time, and it turns out it was under an older one... so I had to add the new one to the account and make it primary... then ta da! It worked :) I'm claiming pregnancy brain on this one! haha
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'd be all over that.  I haven't been participating as much as I would have liked to because the mobile site is so bad.
    This... And the Bump isn't what it used to be :(
  • Options
    @itsfine Just sent you a message with my email! Yay!
  • Options
    Awesome! The mobile for this app is the worst, I feel like the last month I've struggled to keep up because of constantly getting kicked out and it not letting me post. I haven't been able to participate in HDBD for like a month now, and it's kinda depressing! Lol 
  • Options
    Can you send me a link to the facebook page? I messaged @itsfine but haven't heard back. The mobile bump is so awful that I hate getting on it. Looking forward to following everyone's journeys on FB! Our n15 group is still active on FB and it's awesome keeping up 
  • Options
    I look forward to a Facebook group and hope it works out as well as the monthly knot group I was/am in. We were able to share things much easier and lots of us are still connected. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my god our biggest fan came back and I missed it!?  Dammit!  Work has been making me work lately.  It's horrible and I'm dying.

• Options
    I hope everyone sticks around for awhile. I hate social media and don't have a FB account. It would suck to not have TB for entertainment during those late night breastfeeding marathons.
    Me too. I don't hate social media, but I dislike Facebook groups. I've posted before, so I won't repeat it all again, about how I can't understand how FB is easier than a forum like this. 

I also don't understand all the TB mobile issues people keep talking about. I use TB on my phone 99% of the time, and I've never had an issue. 
  • Options
    lmc929lmc929 member
    Whoohooo! 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    lmc929lmc929 member
    First of all I wasn't calling everyone on here jerks. Also, why hold grudges? Can't move past something that happens a long time ago? I apologized. @Stankonia2014
    Your exact words "the people on June are a bunch of jerks..." Did you apologize? I do hold grudges, but you very rarely participate unless it's to WK, so I'm just legitimately confused as to why you'd want to join a group of women (or jerks). 

• Options
    I hope everyone sticks around for awhile. I hate social media and don't have a FB account. It would suck to not have TB for entertainment during those late night breastfeeding marathons.
    Me too. I don't hate social media, but I dislike Facebook groups. I've posted before, so I won't repeat it all again, about how I can't understand how FB is easier than a forum like this. 

I also don't understand all the TB mobile issues people keep talking about. I use TB on my phone 99% of the time, and I've never had an issue. 
    I plan on sticking around till Micah gets here. I don't do fb groups either. 
  • Options
    lmc929lmc929 member
    @FSUNole31 I also havent seen an invite - hope I made the cut! :)