December 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 5/3

WTF is with all the people who only post on the spreadsheet thread? Why do you want to be on the spreadsheet so bad, when you've never participated? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday 5/3

• Options
    WTF to DH! Last night I was super tired/falling asleep during an episode of Parks & Rec. So he was like, "No more?" and I agreed and could've just fallen right into a beautiful sleep, but then he keeps effing talking to me! I pretty much always fall asleep before him, often during our nightly TV watching, and he's done this a few times. He just pesters me and pesters me until I'm wide awake and it always pisses me off but now I'm pregnant so it enraged me even more. UGH.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't add myself to the spreadsheet. Im lazy. 

My WTF is this ONE dry patch of skin next to my mouth. Its ridiculous. It will clear and go away, but then come back a few days later. Might be making an appointment to see the dermatologist too at this rate.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    drablnddrablnd member
    Wtf to people requesting a weekly post and then not posting in it. I always feel awkward starting a post and then it has very little activity!
    Beautiful Baby Girl Amelia Marie
    Born May 25, 2016
    Angel Baby January 20th, 2017
    Baby #2 Due December 6th 2017
  • Options
    @drablnd SAME!
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    drablnd said:
    Wtf to people requesting a weekly post and then not posting in it. I always feel awkward starting a post and then it has very little activity!
    Yes! Although I stopped posting in all of them bec I'm in STM check-in, plus size mama, AMA, and Thursday ticker change. LOLOL. I felt it is April overload. 
  • Options
    WTF to my socially inept coworker who messed up my print job earlier because she couldn't wait 30 seconds to do something and WTF to my coworker friend that just had her baby, leaving me alone with her. I am dreading the next 12 weeks.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    WTF sugar withdrawal. Trying to stop eating sugar again (was off it for Jan + Feb and lost 11 lbs, which is amazing since I am not overweight). Literally thinking about buying a Frosty 'just for one bite...'. And I thought "if I buy a candy bar and don't tell DH, maybe it doesn't count...".

Also, "one piece of chocolate won't set me back..."

Seriously. Addicted. This is so stupid.
    TCC since Feb 2013
    No, I'm not an early bird, but that doesn't mean I'm a night owl.... I guess I'm an afternoon duck?
    Type A personality, Type B body
    First BFP with donor sperm 04/11/2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I was out of the office for 3 days on vacation and was dreading come back in (yesterday was my first day back) and tackling emails. I am finally through the urgent requests and am sifting through things that aren't urgent, except all of those emails, the ones that can wait, were labeled as "high importance." It's like the senders knew I was out and wanted to highlight their email as urgent so that my eyes would go to theirs first when I returned. No such luck. I hate that red exclamation point with a passion. Sidenote: I've had two bosses tell me that they hate the "high importance" exclamation point as well which is why I never use it. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    NME44NME44 member
    edited May 2017
    @ohmickey331, Rage. I might have actually told him to f*** off.

ETA: DH always asks if they saw the sign and threatens to call the cops. It's apparently illegal in our town if there's a sign.
  • Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member
    edited May 2017
     @ohmickey331this irritates me to no end. Our subdivision has a no soliciting sign and I have a "don't ring the doorbell" sign taped over my doorbell. My mom went off on this woman who rang it when my DD was a week old. I had severe depression and DD was jaundice and we were bakc and forth between to dr and hospital. I was livid but she laid into her. 
    And wtf about the man of the house! I don't give them enough time to say much. I'm a natural bitch. 

Edited because  fat fingers 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member
    @cyanope these kids have lost their minds. We are 3 weeks from the end and I don't think it'll get here fast enough. At least our admins have fed us everyday. That's been nice!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cyanopecyanope member
    Lucky you, @dkizz82! I have five weeks left. And have not been fed by anyone. Maybe that's why I'm angry. Someone should definitely feed me...
  • Options
    @dkizz82 I opened the door basically looked at the guy like he was an idiot. Asked what he needed when he said is the man of the house home, I was so caught off guard I was like uh what? 
  • Options
    drablnd said:
    I'm sorry!!! I didn't post in this one because I'm hoping I'm not high risk a second time. And it's finals week in school so I have no life.  :s
  • Options
    @afternoonduck I am also a sugar addict but not as will powery as you. I give in way too much. 
  • Options
    @acgonzalez22 - I'm with you! I feel like I could post in SO many of the check ins but have tried to narrow it down. My ticker change is Sunday (right now) and I forget like every other week to post because its the weekend. 

WTF sun. Why do you have to show up for only one day, the day I have lots of INDOOR meetings and things to do... ugh. I'm hoping tomorrow is as nice as today, first 80+ degree day in Portland since September!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    drablnddrablnd member
    @jlemons-2 that comment was not directed at you at all and I'm sorry if you felt that way. I just don't like starting any discussions and having there be little activity in them and it's just like ugh I shouldn't have bothered. I hope you are not high risk because that would be a horrible thing to go through again
    Beautiful Baby Girl Amelia Marie
    Born May 25, 2016
    Angel Baby January 20th, 2017
    Baby #2 Due December 6th 2017
  • Options
    Haha I don't have any WTFs today but I'm loving these guys :)
  • Options
    I didn't add myself to the spreadsheet. Im lazy. 

My WTF is this ONE dry patch of skin next to my mouth. Its ridiculous. It will clear and go away, but then come back a few days later. Might be making an appointment to see the dermatologist too at this rate.
    @sdLindenberg - OH MY GOD I had that exact thing for like a year. It was terrible!  What ended up working was aveeno excema cream! 
  • Options
    WTF housing administrators - they're telling us, after more than a year, that we cannot have a dishwasher installed and need to get rid of it within 3 days!!!! First, it's a table top dishwasher, nothing is 'installed'. Second, I'm pregnant, dishes are gross and there's no f*ing way I'm doing them by hand. 
  • Options
    WTF housing administrators - they're telling us, after more than a year, that we cannot have a dishwasher installed and need to get rid of it within 3 days!!!! First, it's a table top dishwasher, nothing is 'installed'. Second, I'm pregnant, dishes are gross and there's no f*ing way I'm doing them by hand. 
    Oh helllllllllll no.  I wouldn't survive without a dishwasher.  My husband had never used one until I moved it, he was insane.
  • Options
    Wtf husband. I promise you are not more tired than I am.
    This is my life. This morning he actually said, "You said you got up 4 times to pee. Maybe that's why I'm so tired, since you getting up probably messes up my sleep cycle." 

STFU, dude. He did this the first time too. And when I was waking up every 30 minutes to BF. I don't know why I still let him sleep in the bed. 
  • Options
    OH NO HE DIDNT!!!!!  @Jellybelly119 God, that sounds like my husband FOR SURE. WTF?!
  • Options
    @MJDsquared I totally fall asleep every time we watch TV too. And always have lol. Dh is like ughhh.

@vvitchhazel ha and meanwhile I literally never check the spreadsheet board or the intros.
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    I always refer back to spreadsheets way later on when I should know a detail about someone that I can't remember...  So they have to stay or else I'll look like a jerk at some point for calling your he a she or the wrong name or something.
  • Options
    Oh, but he did @breezybee! It got so much worse last time. 
    Me, 8 months pregnant with SPD so bad I could barely walk: "Everything hurts and I'm dying." 
    DH: "Oh my god!! Me too! My back hurts really bad."

Me, before I got an MRI at 36 weeks for ridiculous migraines (I was losing vision and it was scary AF): "My head is killing me."
    DH: "Me too! Maybe I'm dehydrated! I need some Advil right away!"

Me, after giving birth: "My vagina hurts."
    DH: "My neck hurts SO bad!! This chair was so uncomfortable to sleep in. I don't think I can even pick up the baby." 

He's such a sweet man, but my God I want to ring his neck sometimes! 
  • Options
    @Jellybelly119 Men really are such pussies lol
  • Options
    Happy teacher appreciation to me an angry kid just threw a pencil at me and punched his desk lol
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017