June 2017 Moms

FB page

can someone send me a link to the facebook page please? I messaged someone who started it and haven't heard back. Would like to join y'all there! Thank you! 

Re: FB page

• danij0danij0 member
    I think @itsfine and @FSUNole31 are the admins. Did you PM one of them your email and check your settings?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • erinh84erinh84 member
    You get the link through your email, not Facebook. Check your email.
  • Loading the player...
  • Check your FB privacy settings, too - I believe you have to make yourself searchable by email to "everyone". That's what I had to change and then it worked for me! You can lock it all down again afterward. 
  • @helloaustin123 did you message me your email?  If you did, I don't think I received it. 
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Thank you guys! I have done all of the suggested above so I guess I just need to wait :-) 
  • I would like in the FB group!
  • danij0danij0 member
    @NathanheartsKim - Looks like you haven't posted much in our BMB. Could you introduce yourself?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Who are you???  Why all of the sudden do you want into our fb group when you really haven't been a part of our Bmb otherwise.  Thank you  >:)
  • erinh84erinh84 member
    I would like in the FB group!
    Stranger danger.
    Yeah, I'm confused. The rest of us are starting a Facebook group because we've spent the last 7+ months getting to know each other. Where have you been? 
  • Thanks for fielding that one guys before I got the PM!  <3
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• delujm0delujm0 member
    Nothing says DANGER like someone who has been completely absent from a bmb for 7+ months suddenly asking to be a part of a FB group where we disclose our real identities.  Yay.
  • cmreadcmread member
    Actually, I'd love to be part of a FB page, too. I've introduced myself and commented here and there, but I'm sure most people don't know me either. FB is just so much easier for me. I understand what you're saying about not wanting "strangers" in the group, and that makes sense. I'm just saying that some people lurk and don't post much because TB doesn't work as well for them, but they might be a valuable contributor on FB.
  • cmread said:
    Actually, I'd love to be part of a FB page, too. I've introduced myself and commented here and there, but I'm sure most people don't know me either. FB is just so much easier for me. I understand what you're saying about not wanting "strangers" in the group, and that makes sense. I'm just saying that some people lurk and don't post much because TB doesn't work as well for them, but they might be a valuable contributor on FB.
    I understand what you're saying but we aren't going to let a stranger into our fb group.  TB seems to work pretty well for most people.... either mobile or on a desk top computer.  Where there's a will there's a way if you genuinely wanted to participate.  Not participating during the last 7-8 months but saying you'd be a valuable contributor on FB seems fishy to me. 
  • I'd love to be included on the Facebook page. I've been looking forward to one coming around since I'm not always on the bump. (I've been working 2 jobs so my free time is extremely limited)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ^^^^ who are you? 
  • roo1381roo1381 member
    I'm not a regular poster, nor am I much of a fb fan, but for those interested in joining a fb group who haven't been overly involved in bmb, maybe consider starting a more casual group of your own? I think the regulars here are, rightfully, looking to continue the relationships they've already built. Best of luck to everyone.
  • EmeraldNCEmeraldNC member
    edited May 2017
    @Elyse1384 and her GIF game are on POINT today!!!!!  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lmudralmudra member
    @Elyse1384 wins the internet today!
  • Wearmi1 said:
    ^^^^ who are you? 
    I've been here since the beginning lol. My name is Abree and while I'm not crazy active on here (I work 2 jobs right now) I do post regularly on certain threads. I'm on the spreadsheet and due with a little boy 6/25. Ask me anything if you'd like to know more. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @angelaac8706, @cmread, @NathanheartsKim, and anyone else interested,  there is an older, more casual Facebook group that started several months ago. If you would like to join, pm me your Facebook email address. 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • lmc929lmc929 member
    delujm0 said:
    Nothing says DANGER like someone who has been completely absent from a bmb for 7+ months suddenly asking to be a part of a FB group where we disclose our real identities.  Yay.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• shmarpler said:
    @angelaac8706, @cmread, @NathanheartsKim, and anyone else interested,  there is an older, more casual Facebook group that started several months ago. If you would like to join, pm me your Facebook email address. 

Wait, I'm a regular and I don't know about this! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • So sorry! I think it was talked about on a thread about a month ago, and when it started back in  Novemberish.
    Married 8/29/09
  • LAMCH1980 said:
    shmarpler said:
    @angelaac8706, @cmread, @NathanheartsKim, and anyone else interested,  there is an older, more casual Facebook group that started several months ago. If you would like to join, pm me your Facebook email address. 

Wait, I'm a regular and I don't know about this! 
    News to me too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cmreadcmread member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks @shmarpler! I sent you a PM, once I figured out how (I suck at TB!!).  :)
  • edited May 2017
    It's so funny how even though things change they still stay the same. Our 2011 bump group had 2 fb groups to begin with too. One was super selective, the other was nonchalant. Eventually even the selective group ended up with a spin off too. Gotta love the bump!

I actually didn't get added to our selective fb group until my son was 3 months. I was apprehensive of joining what appeared to be a "clicky" group. Almost 6 years later and it's the one that has ended up being my home.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• lmc929lmc929 member
    It's so funny how even though things change they still stay the same. Our 2011 bump group had 2 fb groups to begin with too. One was super selective, the other was nonchalant. Eventually even the selective group ended up with a spin off too. Gotta love the bump!
    Well someone clue me in to who isn't super selective - I have yet to make the cut 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• @lmc929 looks like someone posted above about a more relaxed fb page. I am not part of that group so I can't vouch or let anyone in.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• @lmc929, if you pm me your email address, I can send an invitation.

Married 8/29/09
  • Haha, wow. I have been on the bump since 2012. Since I am chasing 3 kiddos, 5 and under, it isn't feasible for me to check Facebook and a bunch of other boards on a regular basis. The FB app is quick and simple. My phone doesn't like the bump website.  Sorry to freak people out. Lol
  • erinh84erinh84 member
    Haha, wow. I have been on the bump since 2012. Since I am chasing 3 kiddos, 5 and under, it isn't feasible for me to check Facebook and a bunch of other boards on a regular basis. The FB app is quick and simple. My phone doesn't like the bump website.  Sorry to freak people out. Lol
    We're all busy, we don't buy that excuse here on TB. If you're too busy with your all too important life to participate here, how are you going to find the time to participate on FB? 

Word of advice to anyone who rarely participates here on the June BMB but wants to join fb: I swear to God of you use the "I'm too busy" or "I work 2 jobs" or "I'm too busy with kids" excuse as to why you don't participate, you will never make any friends here and we will side eye the crap out of you. You won't be joining our fb group either(I'm not an admin, but I'm pretty sure they would agree). Like I said, we are all busy. You're not special. Go join the non-legit fb group that was started by people we don't know. I hear they take anybody.