November 2017 Moms
Options

Name Inspiration...

I have narrowed down my girl name options to two, that I'm quite happy with, but I am totally stuck when it comes to boys names... If our little peanut is a boy, his middle name is going to be Eugene, last name Standfill...  I'd like something that isn't SUPER common, but not super out there either.  I need a little inspiration.  What are some of your favorite boys names that you think would fit well with the given names??  Ready! GO!
me: 38 - dh: 37
1st BFP: Aug. 18, 2014  -  MC: Sept. 30, 2014
2nd BFP: July 4, 2015  -  MC: Aug. 18, 2015
3rd BFP: March 7, 2016  -  MC: April 6, 2016
4th BFP: October 6, 2016  -  MC: Nov. 24,  2016
5th BFP: March 2, 2017  -  EDD Nov. 10, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Name Inspiration...

• Options
    Leon Eugene Standfill has a nice ring to it! Or Levi? I'm on the same boat with names we have 2 girl names we are absolutely in love with but can't seem to come up with boy names we love. Our DS's name is Ronin Alexander and that took a while to establish. I am looking forward to finding out the sex to focus our efforts.

Me: 28 <3 DH: 29

#1 DS: 11/24/2016

#2 EDD: 11/15/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LadyBugMe101 Ooh...I like Levi.  I'll add that to the list.  And I love the name Ronin.  Are you Stargate fans, or did it come from somewhere else?
    me: 38 - dh: 37
    1st BFP: Aug. 18, 2014  -  MC: Sept. 30, 2014
    2nd BFP: July 4, 2015  -  MC: Aug. 18, 2015
    3rd BFP: March 7, 2016  -  MC: April 6, 2016
    4th BFP: October 6, 2016  -  MC: Nov. 24,  2016
    5th BFP: March 2, 2017  -  EDD Nov. 10, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JLStandfill honestly DH said he always loved the name. It had never crossed my mind but really grew on me. Not sure what inspired him.

Me: 28 <3 DH: 29

#1 DS: 11/24/2016

#2 EDD: 11/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh we are in the same situation. All the names we know we like are girl names and mostly family names for middle again female. Struggling so much for boy names . 
  • Options
    Orion Eugene Standfill

• Options
    OMG Ronin is my DH's favorite but our best friends named their son that before we were even married so he doesn't want to do it now. I had never heard the name before then. 

I like Levi Eugene as well. What about Carter, Brandyn, Noah, Riley, Landon? Just names that are popping in my head. 
  • Options
    Same problem here. DS one was easy, DS two took us the entire pregnancy to narrow down and decide. If this one is a another boy, we are so screwed. However, if it's a girl, we're all set!

• Options
    We're really struggling with little boy options too. Should we have a little girl, we're all set. That came so easy, which is funny because I really want a little boy, but all I can think of us little girl names. We don't want the typical Michael, David, Christopher, etc. names. We want something unique, but not as unique as Apple LOL. Also, we LOVE nicknames, so it's got to come with a great nickname too. Tall order apparently for us!
  • Options
    This time around is really hard. I don't like the boy name we had when we were pregnant with DD anymore so we had to come up with a whole new list. We are pretty much in the same situation where we have it narrowed down to two girl names and I have a boy name I keep going back to and DH likes it too but he doesn't really like any boy names so I think he is just letting me have this one haha. 

I will let you know the top three boy names we had on our list are Kellen, Beckett and Tate. 

I do like the name @TeacherMama7 suggested. Orion is such a cute name. 

• Options
    We have the same issue unfortunately. I had three nice girl names written down and we found out baby is a boy. My son is named Trevor and I would want something like that for this LO too...recognizable but likely the only one in his class with that name.  Hmm...with Eugene...  maybe: Brennan, Connor, Travis, Tyler.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    DH and I love older names like Weiland, Alexander, Alfred and things like that.