May 2017 Moms

GTKY: Biggest regret

Stealing this from June, but some of their responses were interesting.

What is your biggest regret in life? 
angry frustrated anchorman regret ron burgundy GIF

Re: GTKY: Biggest regret

• Loading the player...
  • @christinawild, I didn't realize you were originally from Louisiana?
  • @clebl24 - yes! I grew up in Lafayette - I lived there until I was 16. Even though I've lived in Texas longer than I lived in Lafayette, it's always going to be home!

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • kat81kat81 member
    saric83 said:

But I do wish that I had said no to being in so many damn weddings in my early to mid 20s.  While they were mostly fun, they were ridiculously expensive and stressful at a point in life when I didn't have much money.  I should have said no to at least half of them and just had a blast as a guest. 
    You must be a very popular person and close friend to a lot of people to have been invited to be in so many weddings!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @christinawild, I have several cousins in Lafayette as well as my law school roommate.  
  • SKZWSKZW member
    @OmegaRose3:'(   :'(   :'(  

It's encouraging you've come to terms with how you shared your time together with your friend, but I'm so sorry you had to deal with such a tragedy. <hugs>
  • @SKZW Thank you...I've spent time thinking about it all quite a bit since April marks the 3rd anniversary of him being gone and I truly believe that grief is a never-ending journey, but that there's always something to learn and grow from it. The people who loved us never meant for us to be sad.