How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Any appointments?

Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What's on your bucket list?

Postpartum

How many weeks old is baby?

Any medical appointments for mom or baby?

Any Questions, concerns, etc?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: what's on your bucket list? 

#1 DD Aug 2014 @39weeks via CS

#2 Due May 2,2017 hopeful VBAC

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/25

• Options
    How far along are you?
    39 weeks!!!!!

How big is baby?
    the size of a pumpkin!

Appointments?
    Later this morning! 

Symptoms: heartburn, swollen feet at the end of the day, and leg and back pain. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nothing for now! 

GTKY: what's on your bucket list?
    I really want to go to Hawaii, Id like to go when our girls are older so they can enjoy it and have memories of the trip there!!!

#1 DD Aug 2014 @39weeks via CS

#2 Due May 2,2017 hopeful VBAC

• Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks! 

How big is baby? Papaya 

Any appointments? Wednesday is my next appointment. I believe I'm getting the group B test and cervix check. 

Symptoms? Frequent restroom trips have picked up even more. Heartburn and occasional sharp pains lower belly area

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm kind over being pregnant. I'm not rushing to have the baby, but I'm just ready to be done.

GTKY: What's on your bucket list? Go to New York and Hawaii. Nothing fancy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsfox2008 good luck at your appointment!
    @mrsCPALeslie I hear you on being done! I just want to meet my baby already!

How far along are you? 
    38 Weeks!

How big is baby?
    Butternut Squash according to Ovia

Any appointments?
    Thursday, ultrasound and probably another cervical check

Symptoms?
    heartburn, sore legs, swollen feet and ankles, lower back pain, fatigue, all the fun stuff!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Last week they did a cervical check because I had some cramping and pressure and they said they could feel his head and I was 3cm (gave no effacement though) so I am hoping to have made some more progress this week or maybe not even make it to my appointment on Thursday!

GTKY: What's on your bucket list?
    Visit places like Ireland, Italy, etc.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsFox2008  you are almost there!!! 

@MrsCPALeslie  I get my strep test today. Not looking forward to that or being checked but excited to know. I am also just done. I'm over the pelvic pain when doing anything. I just want to get into bed and roll over without excruciating pain. 

@lilylover27  ohh I hope you progress some! 

How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? Squash

Any appointments? Today in an hour 

Symptoms? SPD pain, peeing all the time, started the waddle 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Had our maternity shoot last night which is the last thing on our list before baby. Now she can come any time and I would be ok with it. 

GTKY: What's on your bucket list? Paris! Also to rent a car and drive the California coast and go to wineries. To snowboard in Colorado where it takes more than 30 seconds to go down a hill
  • Options
    How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? pineapple

Any appointments? One today. It was an added visit, follow-up from a brief trip to L&D on Friday for high blood pressure. Labs were all good, and my pressure has been OK. Elevated but not scary high enough to intervene. GBS test done today, too. I have a growth U/S in a couple days on the advice of the doc who saw me in the hospital. Weekly appointments from here on out.

Symptoms? Discomfort all around. Sleep suuuucks lately. Anxiety creeping up, especially after Friday's experience. I have a c/s scheduled 5/23 (four weeks from today!), and I'm so worried something will happen before then.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant here. I am starting to freak out about how much life is going to change post-baby. I was putting my son to bed last night and became so irritated at him. I was beat, and all I wanted to do was read him his three stories and say goodnight. But he kept stalling and wanting to look at the pages himself while I just sat there, which is totally fine and normal but also annoying. And then I was sad for being annoyed with him because these are our last days as a family of three, and I should be enjoying them more instead of just trying to survive them. But it's hard, you know?

GTKY: What's on your bucket list? More travel! I've never been anywhere tropical, like an island, so that's up there. Ireland and Scotland are on the list. And I'd love to tour the major wine regions in Europe.

@MrsFox2008 - I'd love to see Hawaii, too! And, OMG, 39 weeks!
    @MrsCPALeslie - As you can probably tell, I totally relate to wanting to be done but not wanting to rush it either.
    @lilylover27 - 3cm, exciting! Hope you make some progress this week. Sounds like you're ready!
    @SWE2 - I hope your maternity pictures turn out well! Re: your bucket list: A couple years ago, I visited my best friend in LA, and we drove up to some Central Coast wineries. We drove down the Pacific Coast Highway along the ocean on our way back, and it was so beautiful. Do it!

• Options
    I'm here ladies! Woo!

How far along are you? 38 weeks 

How big is baby? ~6.61 lbs and 19.6 in, a winter melon

Any appointments? Thursday, I've been on my weeklies. Last week, my OB offered to check my cervix at our next appointment. I said, "No, thanks." and giggled. 

Symptoms? Second week waking up with numb hands...ugh! Definitely having trouble sleeping due to all of the other normal pregnancy stuff.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm getting nervous this little boy may decide to show up early. No real reason or maybe because of all of the early May babes. Also, I'm still procrastinating all of the baby prep and hospital bag packing. Because of all of the new home and job woes, just feeling like I've been in eternal limbo. Maybe I'll feel better after my last shift in Wednesday and kick it into gear???

GTKY: What's on your bucket list? Learn more languages and do more traveling. There's more but those are at the top!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    @mrsfox2008 I've only been to Hawai'i during a layover... lame, I know. We are planning a trip there once this LO is old enough.

@MrsCPALeslie Yesss, I woke up this morning and immediately told MH that I'm really feeling this pregnancy this morning. Over the umcomfortableness for sure.

@Lilylover27 we're both 38 weeks but it sounds like you might be meeting your LO very soon.... Keep us posted!

@swe2 I am a native Californian and LOVE doing that drive and NEVER get sick of it! A very good bucket list option for sure!

@Louise_Belcher using my Jedi mind tricks to get your LO to flip  ;). Europe travels has been on my list FOREVER but now we will wait until the boys are older to go.

@slowmo glad your BP is back down since Friday. Understandable that your anxiety levels are elevated after that experience. Hopefully nothing else eventful happens before May 23. It's definitely difficult having a toddler and being soooo pregnant this time around. I always feel like I have less patience and more symptoms later in the day.... So give yourself a bit of a break when dealing with your toddler. And do what you just did... remember these are the last days of a family of 3! 

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    @swe2 hope your appointment went well!
    @louise_belcher FX your LO is in the right position!
    @slowmo glad to hear your BP is lower than it was, that a good sign! I have no idea how you STM or third, four, etc. Moms do it! I am exhausted at the end of the day just taking care of myself! Kudos to all you ladies this far along and raising toddlers!
    @mrsrep123 I feel the opposite! I feel like this LO is going to come late despite what everyone says! I guess it is just because EVERYONE even my OBs think he may come early due to size and everything, guess it makes me think they are jinxing me and I will be here at 41+! Also the fact that he is measuring large has me anxious to see how much he will actually weigh when he is born!
  • Options
    @Kipperoo woah! A full pound? That is an achievement dang! Also count me in on that lake house you buy. I will help you get use out of it ;)
  • Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

@MrsFox2008 I can't believe you're already at 39 weeks!

@MrsCPALeslie FX that you'll be GBS negative

@lilylover27 I'm going to send lots of positive vibes your way and hope ypu make some more progress this week!

@SWE2 Paris is beautiful! I wish when I was there we had more time - I was only there for three days. Not nearly enough to see everything. 

@Louise_Belcher I hear you on the swelling. I asked DH to take a few pics of me the other day and just ended up deleting them. And FX that baby flips!!

@slowmo glad your BP and labs are all good now :smile:

@kipperoo I'm glad you and the baby are doing well! A full pound!! That's pretty impressive :smiley: 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 37 weeks!

How big is baby? Romaine lettuce I think? I haven't even looked today.

Any appointments? Saw the midwife this morning. GBS came back negative, and baby's head is so well engaged that it took two midwives to find it! 

Symptoms? Swelling is my biggest annoyance right now. Hip pain is bad too. I have a massage and a physio appointment booked for tomorrow so I'm hoping for some relief with that.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The midwife wants to start doing something next week to help break up (or soften, can't remember what word she used) the scar tissue from my cerclage, which sounds like a ton of fun. She was going to start today, but I have 4 day passes to the Comic Expo this weekend and if I miss out on meeting Nathan Fillion because I'm in labour I'll seriously cry, so she agreed to put it off for a week. It's a good thing she's a Firefly fan too :smiley:

GTKY: What's on your bucket list? More travelling. Specifically New Zealand, Spain, and I'd love to go back to Italy. I'd also love to hike the West Coast Trail again. DH has never done it and I'd love to experience that with him.
  • Options
    @slowmo Your feelings about your first kid and this LO are so so normal. Try to be easy on yourself. It is so hard to parent more than one kiddo, especially when your mind and body are stretched thin (or huge). You are an awesome mama even when you are irritated and tired and sad. One day at a time. <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    @Kipperoo glad LO is doing so well! Keep growing baby!
    @cherrybananas glad your midwife was understanding of you putting it off! I am hoping tomorrow I may be able to ask them to sweep my membranes to hopefully get things moving!
  • Options
    @lilylover27 I hope it works!!