June 2017 Moms
Options

It is time June ladies!

Re: It is time June ladies!

• Options
    Whoop whoop!! So excited!
  • Options
    Where would the invite show up if I got it? Regular notifications?
    Wondering the same thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not into FB, hope to still see you ladies around here too. 
  • Options
    WOOT WOOT!!!
  • Options
    Yes! This is another step in the "baby will be here before I know it" direction. I love my last BMB Facebook group.

• Options
    @FSUNole31 I didn't get anything.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @EmeraldNC check your spam folder and your settings on fb.  Sometimes requests from non friends go somewhere else.  I will resend too!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    Check your spam folders ladies and your settings, sometimes requests from strangers won't show up with notifications.  If you still don't have anything let me know and I will resend!!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    @FSUNole31 messaged you 
  • Options
    I have added all the ladies that sent PMs to me. If you didn't get a notification please double check your security settings. I can resend request once settings are changed. 
  • Options
    @FSUNole31 I am blaming pregnancy brain for posting on your wall instead of sending you a message... sorry! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ellie111227ellie111227 member
    edited April 2017
    @FSUNole31 @itsfine  I didn't get anything. Is that on purpose?
  • Options
    @FSUNole31 I sent a message, I think. Possibly posted it to your wall haha. 
  • Options
    If I declined saying you needed to post more I messaged you back.  @ellie111227 I sent you an invite. Check your spam folders and fb invite settings.  @Moore2love2014 I don't recognize your screen name so you may need to post and become more active here first.  Thanks for understanding!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    I have been on this group sense I found out I was expecting. I just recently changed my screen name.  @FSUNole31
  • Options
    Could I get mine resent? I messed with my settings some to see if that's why it didn't go through. 
  • Options
    @Moore2love2014 who were you previously?
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    Thanks for clarifying @Moore2love2014, I went back and saw your activity...I didn't realize you had changed your name. 
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    ..anyone know what setting to change? Is it the "Who can look you up using email" in the privacy part of settings? If so I changed mine. Please resend when you get a chance
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @danij0I had to change my email settings to get "invites"
  • Options
    erinh84erinh84 member
    edited April 2017
    I got my invite through my personal email address, not through fb if that helps anyone. Check your email first.

edit: posted too soon
  • Options
    erinh84 said:
    I got my invite through my personal email address, not through fb if that helps anyone. Check your email first.

Same. No Facebook notification 
  • Options
    erinh84 said:

This. The invite will go to the email you sent, not to FB.
  • Options
    My fb app is suddenly not working and keeps closing. Me thinks the BGs are behind this
  • Options
    erinh84 said:

Dammit! Now I have to remember that password...    :D

• Options
    Uh oh @Stankonia2014 is that why she changed her name??
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    Do share receipts please
  • Options
    @Moore2love2014, just curious why you'd want to join a bunch of 'jerks' in a FB group?
    I was wondering this too.... 
  • Options
    Do share receipts please
    I can't post on mobile, but she posted to Daniellelynette's wall that we were a bunch of jerks.  If you search 'ginareed' below in June's search bar, the screenshot should pop up here.
  • Options
    Thanks, @FSUNole31! I found it, obviously.
  • Options
    Ooohhhhhhh I remember 
  • Options
    Ok guys- so I'm on an FB hiatus (honestly spend too much time on it, and it often causes me anxiety) but I would love to join this group. I'd be up for creating a page literally just for this group bc that's how much I dislike TB interface. Would anyone be ok with that?? I'd have very little profile, but may end up back on my real page in a few months.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    First of all I wasn't calling everyone on here jerks. Also, why hold grudges? Can't move past something that happens a long time ago? I apologized. @Stankonia2014
  • Options
    Yay!
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    @FSUNole31 I realized I didn't send my email in my first message...pregnancy brain at work!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First of all I wasn't calling everyone on here jerks. Also, why hold grudges? Can't move past something that happens a long time ago? I apologized. @Stankonia2014
    Your exact words "the people on June are a bunch of jerks..." Did you apologize? I do hold grudges, but you very rarely participate unless it's to WK, so I'm just legitimately confused as to why you'd want to join a group of women (or jerks). 
  • Options
    @itsfine I sent you a pm with my fb email (I hope). 
    @sevenn I would be fine with you using a separate account. I completely understand and don't like Facebook either. I deleted fb from my phone bc they continuously change settings and access my personal information with all the permissions they require. I love our bump group so much though that I might have to add Facebook back to my phone. I'm completely mobile on bump and only fire up my computer once every few months.