Options

TWW Monday 4/24

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tell or show me something inspiring that caught your eye recently.

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: TWW Monday 4/24

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4 after break

CD/DPO: 30/ 13

Timing: ok

Testing: bfn again today

R/R: I think I may be taking a bump break since we will most likely be skipping a cycle since my RE office had to cancel my appt. I'm in such a bad place right now mentally, I had a mini meltdown at work last night I just started bawling and I couldn't stop so maybe skipping a cycle is for the best. We'll see

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tell or show me something inspiring that caught your eye recently. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, I'm being a Debbie downer today.

@kiwi2628 I'm glad you're getting to move forward with treatment, hope all goes well.
    @starla glad you had a nice weekend with YH
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    @lulu1180 thanks girl. And totally love your inspirational post, I really need that right now. 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    Month/Cycle: 17

CD/DPO: 22/10 

Timing: -3,-2(2x), 0

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: I'm a bag of miserable today. Hate that I let myself get hopeful and excited and then get crushed each month. It's also Monday and it's cold and gross out. DH was also supposed to go for another sperm test today and then at 7am when getting ready he goes - you called right? They know I am coming? No I didn't DH. You can pick up the phone - I go for testing and blood work all the time. So now he is going to go Friday. Grr just mad and feeling like for whatever reason I am always doing the work/ caring more when it comes to this stuff and the RE. I know he wants this too but just got really angry this morning. Sorry I am such a negative nancy today. 

CS/Q: Nope

Ehh sorry I don't have much here today. 

@kiwi2628 I totally feel with you on your rant today. I am just ready for June and the IUI because I don't feel like May will magically be our month either - so I am right on the let's get this show on the road boat

@starla Science March was so awesome!

@kaitlink33 we can be Debbie Downers together today. I have been right where you are and debate bump breaks all the time *hugs*

@lulu1180 I love that meme(?)!! Heck yes I am the storm ha

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @kaitlink33 This whole TTC thing is really tough. I hope you can get in to see your RE soon. 
    @lulu1180 I love that quote! It gave me shivers. Not feeling like a SS is hard. FX this is your cycle. I'm rooting for you!
    @50Wife Enjoy your day off and happy anniversary tomorrow!
    @GG620 Sorry for BFN and crappy TTC day. YH needs to get his shit together! LOL what is it with men?
    @EmilyLove25 Yay for double digit LP!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: CD18/4DPO

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Testing: Trying to hold out until a few days after when my cycle normally ends (CD26 - trying to hold until CD29)

R/R: My face is so insanely broken out and I'm so annoyed! I normally break out either when I PMS or at the end of my period but this breakout started smack dab in the middle of my cycle and has only gotten worse over the last few days. I don't even want to wear make up because I'm afraid it will make it worse so I rocking these giant red spots to work. Hopefully nobody comes in my office for the next couple of days.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tell or show me something inspiring that caught your eye recently. Yikes, I really don't have anything!

@kiwi2628 - I loved seeing all of the photos on my facebook of people at the marches. 
    @kaitlink33 - I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Nobody ever warns you how tough this process can be mentally.
    @EmilyLove25 - That's such a cool picture!
    @50Wife - Have fun!!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO:29/10

Timing: Great

Testing: I was hoping to wait until at least Thursday, but I am getting very antsy! 

R/R: I was doing really well last week not letting the BSC in, but yesterday and today are so hard! I hate wishing the week away, but I just hate not knowing. On a good note, it was a beautiful weekend and we got to spend a lot of time outside.

CS/Q:

@kiwi2628 I also loved the science march, so glad things like this are happening!
    @starla @50wife I love that you are testing buddies.
    @kaitlink33 I am so sorry you have having such a hard time! I hope if you take a break it helps.
    @lulu1180 I love that saying. And the awesome photo that is with it. I hope the BSC calms down for you.
    @EmilyLove25 Holy moly that photo is amazing. I love when something puts a new perspective on things. I have been trying lately not to get so consumed in my own little life and always look a the bigger picture. Oh, and yay for double digits.
    @gg620 Sorry you having a rough day and that DH did that. 
    @gusgus14 Adult acne is the worst. I feel like one thing needs to end before another starts, I am now fighting both the start of wrinkles and acne. I hope it all calms down shortly.

BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 13 cycles, 8 cycles TTCAL

CD/DPO: 27 CD, 12 DPO

Timing: -1, -3, -4

Testing: Negatives over the weekend - not testing again unless AF is late

R/R: Ugh. *TW?* Yesterday I felt the world was against me - every where I looked there were babies and my fiance thought I wanted to see them so he would point them out to me. Then to put the icing on the cake he had his brother face time us with their newborn daughter. Needless to say I broke down crying, as it was way too much for me. (He since apologized, and his brother was very understanding too) Then this morning I saw a poor kitty on the side of the road this morning, and cried on the way to work...I am done with today. *TW*

CS/Q:

Not to be a Negative Nancy, but I'm a bit uninspired at the moment.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    @starla I am ready, though because I am vacationing all of May/early June, we probably wont start treatment until June, or maybe even July, depending on when I O, but I am excited for it!

@kaitlink33 so many hugs. I am so sorry you are feeling down. Take all the time you need.

@lulu1180 I feel out already, but I am SS and BSC with you. I keep being like 'well I had my HSG and maybe it will happen! NO SHUT UP!'

@GG620 hugs for the BFN

@gusgus14 omg I am with you! I am SO broken out and new ones pop up every day. WTF body, I am not 14 anymore!

• Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/9

Testing:  Friday. If I can wait that long. I should really just take stock in pregnancy tests

GTKY:  um. I'm probably the least inspiring person...so yea. 

• Options
    @labgrand2012 Yes to everything you said! I feel like I've been wasting time and wishing the week/month away too. I'm also at the glorious wrinkles and acne stage of my life. I spent  lot of time outside too. I hope you had a good weekend. 
    @SoraLk TW I saw a billion pregnant ladies out on my walk this weekend. How come it's so easy for everyone else? I realize that I don't know what they've been through. It just seems that everyone else has it easier. End TW. 
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• Options
    @starla I know right? I know that his brother's wife had her own share of difficulties, but it didn't matter to me when I broke down.

@magnolia131 Thank you. Trying to stay positive - but I do hope this week will be a good week.

@50Wife Congrats on the anniversary! Hope you have many more =)

BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16

• Options
    MythrilMythril member
    edited April 2017
    Month/Cycle: 16/12 

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -2, 1

Testing: Probably never. :)

R/R: I freaked out a little this morning because my temp was low, but I took it on the other side and it was back to where it's supposed to be. Then I realized the first temp was in the cheek pointed at the fan and window, and was freezing cold. 

I woke up this morning and I just feel not pregnant. Which is weird because up until yesterday I was hopefully optimistic that I was. So much so that I was wandering around the internet seeing how likely it was and trying not to POAS. Apparently that insanity has left me. Good.

We find out if we won the house we bid on a week and a half ago. I'm excited but I don't expect to win it. There were a lot of people interested and although we bid over asking price, I don't think it was enough.

CS/Q: Not today.

GTKY: My older sister just told me that she is in a size 12 and a m/l. I'm so proud of her. A little jealous, because if I had continued the downward trend I was experiencing in 2015 I'd be at my goal weight right now and she started this year and had way less to lose. But I'm trying to think of it as if she can do it I can too!
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    @kaitlink33 I have been in that headspace. The break from bump did me some good. I hope to see you back soon, though.

@lulu1180 Mhm. I thought I would be immune to it becuase this is my first tww and I'm just hoping for a healthy luteal phase, but here I am! Spotting everything!!

@emilylove25 Fingers crossed for 12! I'm hoping to hit 10!

@50wife Woo to 8 years! I laugh because I'll probably be saying the same thing next month at our 5 year.

@GG620 I feel you! In my household they call me "the secretary" because my room mate and my husband (especially my husband) do no paperwork, phone calling or scheduling.

@gusgus14 Acne, ouch! That is the one benefit of my pcos, I have never had terrible acne. Just the occasional one zit here and there. I hope it clears up for you. 

@SoraLk That's my facebook feed currently. Trying not to unfollow my friends is hard.

@magnolia131 Just repeat, "I am woman. I am strong." Maybe it will help.
    Me 28 Him 28
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    1500 MG Metformin

• Options
    @magnolia131 Sorry for all the stress... crazy how it comes in waves. 
    @GG620 I totally relate to you re: DH. No matter how supportive a SO is, I don't think they quite "get" it... it's  more personal and intimate for us. I feel the same way about being KU. I know DH wants this baby to come into our lives, but I don't always feel the support day in and day out. So I think you are totally entitled to feel the way you do! 
    @darkrose88 I absolutely love love that your main frustration with new tasks at work is not being able to bump and that you might switch your schedule to bump more regularly... a girl after my own heart  :D and **TW** Emily was my grandmother's name who I lost when I was very young. I did not know her well but have long suspected a lot of who I am innately, comes from her (and my mom). Also, she is the namesake for DD. **End TW**

@Mythril I have been having SO many similar temp issues! And I literally don't get how moving it from one cheek to the next changes it, but it does! I know if I was asking advice, people would tell me to temp vaginally... but I can't bring myself to do that (yet...). Glad the crazy has subsided... it's the one great thing about "knowing/believing" you aren't KU.
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @darkrose88 That's because I'm only 9dpo, I don't know what I was doing when I wrote that! Lmao, my bad. 
    Me 28 Him 28
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    1500 MG Metformin

• Options
    @lulu1180 13 days, so AF is due Friday. My boobs hurt though, so maybe I am (jk, they always hurt and I never am). But I am breaking out more, so maybe I am (SHUT UP YOU ALWAYS BREAKOUT LIKE A DAMN TEENAGER). But I had an HSG so maybe it cleared my tubes and it can stick now (shut up shut up shut up)

• Options
    @magnolia131 I loved that quote. Thank you for sharing. <3
    It sounds like you have a lot to stress about. Hugs!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    GG620GG620 member
    @kiwi2628 totally random but OMFG I love Viggo Mortenson (only in LOTRs) hahaha

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @lulu1180 Thank you. I think I am going to do just that. I know he was trying to do it to get a smile out of me, and usually it does just that. I'll talk to him when I get home from work.

Oh - and I forgot to mention it in my original post. My weekend wasn't all bad. I toured the wedding venue on Saturday and it was the best. It's the perfect size for a small wedding and has a super cute view of the river, and as long as they don't have the outside tent/courtyard booked too we can use it in addition for photography. I'm just waiting on the estimate from the event coordinator! =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16

• Options
    @EmilyLove25 LOL yeah actually the extra work I consider it more of a resume builder and a new challenge. I just hate being bombarded as soon as I walk in the door and not being able to bump first thing like I used too lol. Also **TW** I love that YD is named after your grandma. If we are ever blessed with a baby girl, we want to name her after my grandma, who sadly passed away, too. **End TW**
  • Options
    Sorry it's been a downer of a day for alot of you.  Creepy Internet hugs to those who need them.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 20 /6

Timing:-2,-1, O

Testing: May 3rd unless I start spotting earlier 

R/R: It has been a fairly uneventful Monday. 

CS/Q:

The world only gets one you. Don't think you are nothing because to someone you are everything.