Babies on the Brain
Options

"You're 2 years older than my mom!"

Said the 13 y/o 6th grader... But I'm 5 years older than a 2nd grader's brother.

Wow...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: "You're 2 years older than my mom!"

• Options

Yeah and the 13 year old's mom had her when she was 13.

She has to learn not to compare people's age to her mom/parents.  Because that will always end badly for her.

• Options
    I hate when people say things like that.  I got called ma'am at work the other day.  By someone who is my age!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tongue Tied I'm sure the mom would be thrilled that her kid blurted that out too.
  • Options

imageSBma:
    I hate when people say things like that.  I got called ma'am at work the other day.  By someone who is my age!

You would have to get over that really quick if you lived in the south. It is a sign of respect around here. I have been called ma'am since a child and I have had people in their 70s call me ma'am.

• Options

imageSBma:

You would have to get over that really quick if you lived in the south. It is a sign of respect around here. I have been called ma'am since a child and I have had people in their 70s call me ma'am.

• Options
    imageMysterious_wife:

imageSBma:

with the military, everyone is ma'am

• Options
    imageidkmybffk8:
    imageMysterious_wife:

imageSBma:

with the military, everyone is ma'am

Your bug creeped me the eff out. 

• Options
    imageMysterious_wife:

Your bug creeped me the eff out. 

Me too.  I've been waiting for you to post to tell you I spent a few minutes one night trying to kill the bug on the laptop.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"