2nd Trimester

17th weeks symptoms and gender?

hello girls!! Congrats to all first .. am in 17th week and this is my first pregnancy...plz share your pregnancy symptoms and reveal your baby gender if anyone know.. let's see how many pinks,blues and greens are there??thanks in advance..

Re: 17th weeks symptoms and gender?

• sheen08 said:
    hello girls!! Congrats to all first .. am in 17th week and this is my first pregnancy...plz share your pregnancy symptoms and reveal your baby gender if anyone know.. let's see how many pinks,blues and greens are there??thanks in advance..
    The community on the trimester boards tend to move along quickly, and include people that have had their babies who frequently answer questions for others. But there are also birth month boards where they probably have threads just like this. They are the ones who will continue to be in the same part of pregnancy/parenthood right along with you and are a great resource. Congrats.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Symptoms won't predict the sex of your child. My friend and I both had the same symptoms and similar pregnancies: I had a girl she had a boy.  It seems you are trying to predict the sex of your child based on the symptoms of others and what they are having.  

Best wishes to you, hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Every pregnancy is different​.  My BMB had women who had no morning sickness at all, and those who were sick as a ever for all 40 weeks.  Some had heartburn, others didn't.  Some carried high, some carried low.  None of those symptoms correlated to the sex of the child because that isn't how it works.  
  • I did notice I had way less nausea with my 2 girls but waaaay more with my son. I'm super sick with this pregnancy and my face broke out like with my boy too. but I carry super low and in front with every one, and not much else is different. Your body is different hormonally with each one so it's always just a 50 50 with symptom guessing :)